Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-11-2012, 08:27 PM   #31
Marianna1988
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: How do gymbucks and the coupons work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lensesforeyes View Post
They always have more girls than boys. You said you are in Tacoma, right? That's my favorite store, but then again, I only have one boy and soon to be four girls.
Yep, tacoma. I live just a couple minutes from Tacoma Mall, and I've wandered in gymboree before, but never bought anything until today. Everything was always so expensive, but I guess I was just always in at the wrong time and couponless. Lol.

I would be so broke with girls. My bank account loves that I have boys lol. A major reason I didn't find out gender with number #2 was because we couldn't afford for me to know if he was a girl!

Advertisement

~$25 off your first order of $50 at gilt.com!
Marianna1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:42 PM   #32
Leanbh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Wow, that boys lot is impressive!!

Ok, think you have convinced me to go visit my local gymbo tomorrow! Now I need to search some magazines for coupons! I'm sure I have some.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:08 PM   #33
kcassemom
Registered Users

I went to my gymboree today too! Ours had a CRAP ton of boys and hardly any girls, which was good for me since I only have boys!!! Hehe. I bought 12 items (1 sweater, 1 LS button up, 1 pair of khaki pants, 1 pair of shorts overalls, 1 onsie, 2 t shirts and 5 pairs of shorts!) for $32.xx!!!!! I did use a 20% code as well. Now that I've left the store I regret not spending enough to get a gymbuck lol!
kcassemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:07 AM   #34
qtytot
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I like Gymboree but they charge extra to ship to military address and free shipping does not apply. I don't understand why the extra charge since shipping to us is just the same cost as shipping domestic. Old navy's shipping policy is better. We can qualify for free shipping the same as domestic customers.

Anyway, anybody has a gymboree discount code to share?
Old 10-12-2012, 08:39 AM   #35
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajbailey89
Oh dear...that clearance sale is going to get me in trouble along with my 20% off coupon.
I might need to go check mine again since I have a coupon
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:27 PM   #36
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
So I did got to mine today and -

I got $400+ of clothes for $52 +tax I think I did pretty darn good. And now I think I'm almost set on dd1's wardrobe for next summer except for some shorts and capris
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:16 PM   #37
Marianna1988
Registered Users
seller
seller

Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
~$25 off your first order of $50 at gilt.com!
Marianna1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:22 PM   #38
jenndoxx
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

35 items for my boys for $110 and I've got $50 in Gymbucks for January

Jenn
Mom to two little boys
jenndoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:23 PM   #39
~*~Sunflower~*~
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have such a love-hate relationship with gymbo & all of their lines. I stopped buying Crazy 8 last year when my daughter wore a sweater dress for the first time ever to church -and it split down the seam! DH had to run to Target to get her a replacement dress!

Last year we got the 3 youngest Christmas jammies at Janie & jack- the "upscale" gymbo line - they split at the seams in the first wash!!!

We havent been very happy with gymbo for various reasons - but the clothes dont fall apart, & they keep drawing us back in! Today I bought 4 outfits for my 7 year old, 6 outfits for my 2 year olds, socks, shoes & a purse each - $259 shipped with a 20% off coupon , plus I got $100 gymbucks (I messed that part up! I could have spent like $10 more & got another $25! oops!!!)

Every time I say I wont buy from them I end up with reward $ or Gymbucks! LOL! Its too good to pass up!!!
~*~Sunflower~*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 03:40 PM   #40
Brooke789
Registered Users
seller
seller

Bumping an old thread! This seems the most relevant result from my search on Gymbucks

I'm a new Gymboree shopper... So, I bought a bunch of Gymboree stuff on BF (I think that was the sale) and then again during a big sale last week. Now I have $75 in Gymbucks to use. I see the prices have gone up since last week, but I'm wondering if it is usually worthwhile to buy stuff during the Gymbucks redemption periods. $150 would be quite a bit of clothes, but I don't mind buying up sizes or whatever. Just thinking it almost seems like a waste.

Are prices usually better in store than online? So far everything I've bought has been online, but I do have a store about an hour away I could go to this weekend.
Brooke789 is offline   Reply With Quote