Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-21-2012, 05:05 PM   #31
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

Re: open Serve account, add $25, get $25 from them (valid through 12/31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KandFsMomma View Post
Wow! thanks!! I just signed up, linked my debit and got the $25 matched instantly!!

Awesome, $25 is a lot to me
me, too!!! I am doing a "no spend" christmas this year and trying to get everything from either winning it or using money from swagbucks/superpoints/ or gift cards I win. So far, I have a bunch and haven't spent anything! That $25 will go a long way for me!

Advertisement

My Sweet Blessings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:49 PM   #32
KandFsMomma
Registered Users
Formerly: keirinsmomma
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweet Blessings View Post
me, too!!! I am doing a "no spend" christmas this year and trying to get everything from either winning it or using money from swagbucks/superpoints/ or gift cards I win. So far, I have a bunch and haven't spent anything! That $25 will go a long way for me!
We don't spend much for Holidays, but these is great! I just had to buy DS New rain boots, they were over $20 I buy almost everything used normally.

Side note: How did you sign DH up too? Just with a different Debit Card? DH and I just have one joint bank account, and of course the same address
Old 10-22-2012, 06:43 PM   #33
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KandFsMomma View Post
We don't spend much for Holidays, but these is great! I just had to buy DS New rain boots, they were over $20 I buy almost everything used normally.

Side note: How did you sign DH up too? Just with a different Debit Card? DH and I just have one joint bank account, and of course the same address
When I signed up a long time ago, I don't think I had anything link to it like a credit card or anything. It was a different offer where I didn't have to add anything to my account. With DH, I linked up through paypal, I think?? I can't remember. LOL

and yahoo!!! Since I've had Serve for a while, I have their old card... they've changed the cards. I got an email fromt ehm today saying they've noticed I haven't used my account for a while and wanted to let me know about their new card and if I add $25 to my account, they'll give me another $25! they've already sent out the enw card. Once I get it, i'll activate and add.... that's a $50 bonus for us!!!
Old 10-22-2012, 07:35 PM   #34
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Sweet Blessings View Post
Since I've had Serve for a while, I have their old card... they've changed the cards. I got an email fromt ehm today saying they've noticed I haven't used my account for a while and wanted to let me know about their new card and if I add $25 to my account, they'll give me another $25! they've already sent out the enw card. Once I get it, i'll activate and add.... that's a $50 bonus for us!!!

Awesome deal!!
earthflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:23 PM   #35
acwakip
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So you can do this offer more than once per household? DH and I have the same bank account but different debit card numbers, so I may just sign up under his name too. He was leery at first but since it is run through AMEX, he wasn't so worried.
acwakip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:10 PM   #36
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by acwakip View Post
So you can do this offer more than once per household? DH and I have the same bank account but different debit card numbers, so I may just sign up under his name too. He was leery at first but since it is run through AMEX, he wasn't so worried.
I guess so. I think it depends on how you link. I don't think my account is linked to anything. i am not even on our checking account. I don't think I've ever loaded onto mine, just used the free money they gave me for opening the account. I got it when they were brand new. I then signed my husband up. We have separate emails, phone numbers, ect. I haven't gone back and linked my account yet because I am waiting for my new card to come... and I have to call CS to get my acount unlocked cause I forgot the password. LOL
Old 10-24-2012, 01:00 PM   #37
My Sweet Blessings
Registered Users
seller

I got my new card in. My account was not linked to any cards or anything, so I linked my husband's debit card to my account to add the $25 to my existing account. i got the $25 bonus within seconds. :-) So, $50 for us!
Old 11-02-2012, 02:11 PM   #38
sillyutalktome
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

In order to spend the money I'll have to wait for the prepaid card to come in right?
Old 11-02-2012, 06:35 PM   #39
earthflower
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyutalktome View Post
In order to spend the money I'll have to wait for the prepaid card to come in right?
You can withdraw it and it transfers to your bank if you don't plan on using the prepaid card.
earthflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 10:38 AM   #40
KandFsMomma
Registered Users
Formerly: keirinsmomma
seller

My Mood:

I was a bit leery at first, but since it's AMEX and you ladies had a good experience, I went for it.

I just used my debit card and added the $25, it was matched instantly. I got the card about a week later, and just used part of my balance yesterday, worked great!

I'm gonna sign DH up too, under his debit #.