Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #1
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm such a failure...

we were planning to wait til Christmas to announce, but I want to tell NOW!!! Christmas is 11 weeks away! That's such a long time! lol I think we may end up announcing after the first u/s in Nov. *sigh* Maybe we'll get to do a big gender reveal for Christmas instead lol

Advertisement

Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:28 AM   #2
kissum
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: I'm such a failure...

I almost spilled the beans to my dad yesterday- but got interrupted. I'm glad I didn't tell. What about thanksgiving? That's a little sooner!
kissum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:48 AM   #3
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:

haha I've almost spilled the beans to my mom and a couple friends over the phone, but thankfully caught myself!! I'm waiting to tell the parents until my beta results tomorrow.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:02 AM   #4
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissum View Post
I almost spilled the beans to my dad yesterday- but got interrupted. I'm glad I didn't tell. What about thanksgiving? That's a little sooner!
I thought about that, but my parents will be out of town. I'm leaning toward something with the u/s picture, but we'll see
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:35 PM   #5
JLea
Registered Users
seller

Christmas is a good idea for a gender reveal! I think that will be our plan. I'm just hoping to hold out until Halloween to tell people, lol. Thanksgiving would be ideal though. We'll see how long I last, but I have a feeling I will be showing sooner than later!
Old 10-10-2012, 02:55 PM   #6
SaraElise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I bought big sister/big brother shirts today for my kids to wear this weekend. I usually wait until 13 weeks, but this time I just can't wait!
Old 10-10-2012, 05:42 PM   #7
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

I know what you mean! My coworkers are all are you pregnant Im like....NO!?! I want to scream it to the world but also know I need to wait it out too!
My mom knows only because I had to get lab work while i was at her house!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:32 AM   #8
bluecandi
Resident Dave Ramsey Guru
seller

My Mood:
I totally blabbed to my mom bff sister and mil.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:42 AM   #9
Leaner
Registered Users

My Mood:

I went out with my sister. SIL and a cousin last night and the only one I could get alone was my cousin so I blabbed to her. LOL My SIL had a baby girl who was due June 22 of this year so this is funny to me. I really wanted most to tell my sister or not tell anyone until I tell DH, since he is at home and I'm at my parents' house. I'll tell him Sunday.
Leaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:01 PM   #10
Nyghtengale
Registered Users

My Mood:
I told my mom,then she cried. I told my BFF she hugged me so tight I almost threw up on her, I told my suprivisors at he Dr office I work in, and they wink at me and are already beginning to fuss over me. I told them if they didn't cool it they old spill the beans for me.

I want to wait until after turkey day for the big reveal. I am horrible at keeping secrets absolutely horrible. I keep telling myself its a mystery play and I am the villain, I have to make sure I am not the one to give myself away. So far it's working 2 weeks down only 5 weeks 4days to go lol..

I am kinda dreading the big reveal. I want this our 3rd and final baby to be a suprise. Team Green all the way!! I hope
Lots of prayers for strength of secrets keeping to all those trying!
Nyghtengale is offline   Reply With Quote