Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-10-2012, 05:48 PM   #11
sweetest
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Sunbaby os diapers/alva diapers/ awesome blossom

I've only tried the Double Gusset and Minky Alvas... I wouldn't recommend them for a petite baby. My little guy is tall and slim (almost 5 months old). I bought a dozen and tried a few of them but they are way too bulky (they are now on FSOT for a great price!)... I tried them with lots of different inserts but the diaper itself is just big. It would probably be great for a chunky baby but it really overwhelmed my guy (who isn't really petite... he is quite solid but tall!)

I am going to try some of the regular pul diapers (actually waiting on some I bought from FSOT)... I asked on here and was told that they fit differently - Ive seen pictures and they look very trim!

I got my diapers (2 different shipments) within 10 days both times. Also, if you want to substitute bamboo inserts they will let you do it for $1 each but you need to send them your order in an e-mail and then pay them through paypal! I did that with my second order... I haven't tried the bamboo inserts yet, but I've heard good things.

Advertisement

sweetest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:36 PM   #12
avismomma816
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thanks... I have an awesome blossom I got on zulily for $7!!!
Old 10-10-2012, 08:59 PM   #13
avismomma816
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thanks... I have an awesome blossom I got on zulily for $7!!!
Old 10-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #14
avismomma816
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
The awesome blossom I really enjoy... I'm guessing its an alva 3.0.... Does that fit a slimmer baby better than alva 4.0. Do you think I should just order a diaper safari pocket diaper... They're $7.95 right now? Honestly I don't know how Paypal works and feel silly & I don't have one... Is it a pain? Bc I really want to order alvas for my sister in law who is having her first baby in dec. and I want a wet bag for myself and I want to get a roll of liners... Hmmmmm?!?!
Old 10-11-2012, 07:54 PM   #15
avismomma816
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Help?!
Old 10-11-2012, 07:56 PM   #16
L J
Gazelle Intense
seller
seller

Paypal is easy. Totally self explanatory. Just sign up and follow the prompts. It's easiest if you link your bank account. I have had mind linked since 1996 with no issues.
L J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:04 PM   #17
CaraJ
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sunbaby os diapers/alva diapers/ awesome blossom

I had FuzziBunz and just ended up selling them. All of the mom's in my mother's group use ALVA, and we love them! No red marks, no leaks, and I feel that I can be a little bit tougher with them because if they tear up who cares! They're only $6. I felt bad about buying from China too, but we need to save where we can. I only wish I would have heard of them before I bought all of those fuzzis for top $$$!
CaraJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:18 PM   #18
avismomma816
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraJ
I had FuzziBunz and just ended up selling them. All of the mom's in my mother's group use ALVA, and we love them! No red marks, no leaks, and I feel that I can be a little bit tougher with them because if they tear up who cares! They're only $6. I felt bad about buying from China too, but we need to save where we can. I only wish I would have heard of them before I bought all of those fuzzis for top $$$!
Well I bought about 20 BG ft & 2 BGE & 12 Charlie B's & econobums but I do want some that I don't need to be scared of either!! What style Alvas do you have? My daughter is tiny ... Any have crossover snaps?