Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-11-2012, 01:14 PM   #1
2wonderfulboys
Registered Users
seller

flip inserts...with other covers?

I have been looking a lot at the flip system, but I am not in love with their covers colors/patterns. I am really liking RaRz for theirs though. Does anyone use the flip inserts with these covers? Also do you find that the inserts slip around a lot on the inside? Is there a batter AI2 choice out there? Or a cover you like best?

Advertisement

2wonderfulboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:13 PM   #2
meahr29
Registered Users
seller

Re: flip inserts...with other covers?

I have a couple of covers that I've used flip inserts with. They worked fine for me. Though the front and back flaps on the flips are nice to ensure no leaking in that area. I have a RAR cover, but it's NB so I haven't used a flip with it. Good quality cover though!
meahr29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:20 PM   #3
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I use the Flip organic inserts but don't really like the mf inserts. They aren't absorbent enough for my DS and they tend to shift a lot. Plus, I don't like the compression issues you get with mf (again, my DS is a HW though). I like the Flips just fine but I agree, you will really want the flaps or you will be fighting with the inserts sticking out too. I like Swaddlebees Capris better, personally, they have some great prints!
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote