Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-16-2012, 03:37 PM   #41
breefawn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
And...then I fall off the wagon :/

Advertisement

Old 11-16-2012, 06:55 PM   #42
tiffCMR78
Registered Users
seller

Oh no, what happened? How badly did you fall?
tiffCMR78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:59 PM   #43
breefawn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Mac and cheese, and vegan lasagna filling along with a few chips :/ back in the game again. Expecting a gain tomorrow, but am going to be happy and motivated by the overall loss. Not huge quantities, just stuff I should not have
Old 11-16-2012, 07:40 PM   #44
tiffCMR78
Registered Users
seller

If it makes you feel any better, I've followed protocol to the T and been on a week long stall. Very tempted to cheat today, but like you said keeping the big picture in mind it's the overall round and not the individual days

Back on the wagon tomorrow!
Old 11-17-2012, 04:56 AM   #45
breefawn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: October HCG Diet Support Thread!

Okay. I gained 1.6 this am, but I'm determined. Scheduled to have my grapefruit at 9 I think that is where I went wrong yesterday...I didn't eat until nearly 2pm!
Old 11-17-2012, 06:25 PM   #46
tiffCMR78
Registered Users
seller

Hey ladies! Week long stall was broken this morning with a 3.2lb loss!! Woo!! I imagine some of that will come back tomorrow, 3.2lbs overnight doesn't seem possible. :/

I'll update in the morning. I had some cauliflower tonight (not on the original protocol I know) but I've always done well with it added in.

I can't wait for thanksgiving. I'm using it as a cheat day and eating low carb all day. I know I'll gain from that, but I think it will be worth it? Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday.

Anyone else planning to cheat on turkey day?
Old 11-17-2012, 06:33 PM   #47
breefawn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

MEMEME! LOL I am not planning to low-carb it, either. Since I'm vegan, everything I make has carbs, but we're doing small portions, and I'm expecting a gain. I'll eat low carb until dinner, then back on protocol Friday. Do you take your HCG when you cheat?
Old 11-17-2012, 06:40 PM   #48
tiffCMR78
Registered Users
seller

I'm debating taking it or not. Part of me wants to do a planned interruption and stop the hcg 72 hours before turkey day and restart it four days later (minimum time for a planned cheat to be off of hcg). I don't know. Anyone have any advice on that?
Old 11-17-2012, 06:43 PM   #49
breefawn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connriley View Post
I'm debating taking it or not. Part of me wants to do a planned interruption and stop the hcg 72 hours before turkey day and restart it four days later (minimum time for a planned cheat to be off of hcg). I don't know. Anyone have any advice on that?
I was debating this, too...but since I'll only be around day 10, I'm thinking that I may be better off to just cheat for the one day with HCG, and then resume as normal on Friday...I'm curious to see what everyone else thinks!
Old 11-17-2012, 07:04 PM   #50
tiffCMR78
Registered Users
seller

Hmmm. From everything I've been reading a planned interruption looks like the better way to go. I think I might do that. Seems like most people gain no weight during that time if they just eat p3.