Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-17-2012, 07:17 PM   #51
breefawn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hmmm...I'm off to do more research!

Advertisement

Old 11-17-2012, 07:39 PM   #52
tiffCMR78
Registered Users
seller

Let me know what you find

From what I see, if it's less than four days then a cheat day is better, but then that messes up some people's progress and stabilization.

Too much conflicting info!!
tiffCMR78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:49 PM   #53
breefawn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm finding the same thing. I think I'm going to stick with a smart cheat day. We can compare notes
Old 11-19-2012, 07:08 AM   #54
breefawn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: October HCG Diet Support Thread!

Day 7 and down 6.8 pounds!! I am SO excited
Old 11-20-2012, 07:03 PM   #55
tiffCMR78
Registered Users
seller

Hey breefawn -- decided to do the planned interruption so no shots for 72 hours and then p3 eating for 4 days, then back on the shots. I'm too scared of gaining like ten pounds.
Old 11-20-2012, 07:10 PM   #56
breefawn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Good for you!! I am interested to see how it works for you I'm going to go ahead and just have a smart cheat day. Small portions, but things I REALLY want (stuffing, green bean casserole, acorn squash fettucini (much healthier than it sounds), and a brownie for dessert)...from all of the research I found, it makes more sense for me to just cheat and gain a few pounds that I'll knock off over the long weekend...I'm interested to see how it works for both of us!
Old 11-23-2012, 10:07 AM   #57
breefawn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Alright. I'm up 1.2 pounds from yesterday AM, but I was up .4 yesterday (AF??), so I'm up 1.8 total. Not terrible, and I started today off with a coffee/chocolate protein shake and an apple. Stupid stuffing is STARING at me from the fridge!! BUT, I'm going to do scrambled egg whites with steamed asparagus for dinner, and I should be good. Throw in a good 45 minute workout, and I know I'll be back to losing in a day or so

How'd y'all do?
Old 11-23-2012, 10:24 AM   #58
tiffCMR78
Registered Users
seller

Hey! 1.8lbs is not bad for turkey day! I did the planned interruption and on the last day of 72 hours off hcg I lost 2.4lbs! Strange. Did turkey day with all P3 foods, I even made a p3 pumpkin pie! I ate A LOT. Very painful.

...woke up, no gain! Not even an ounce. Unbelievable really. I'm going to enjoy leftovers for the next three days then back to p2 I go. This diet rocks!!
Old 11-27-2012, 06:34 AM   #59
breefawn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connriley View Post
Hey! 1.8lbs is not bad for turkey day! I did the planned interruption and on the last day of 72 hours off hcg I lost 2.4lbs! Strange. Did turkey day with all P3 foods, I even made a p3 pumpkin pie! I ate A LOT. Very painful.

...woke up, no gain! Not even an ounce. Unbelievable really. I'm going to enjoy leftovers for the next three days then back to p2 I go. This diet rocks!!
That is AWESOME!! I'm down another 2lbs from my pre-cheat weight! I'm only 2 pounds away from goal #1, and 7 pounds from my 'dream' weight from this first cycle!!

Is anyone else cycling right now?
Old 11-29-2012, 04:44 AM   #60
breefawn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Okay...I am stuck (have been for two days)...apple day? Or should I just go along as normal and increase my exercise/water?