Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-10-2012, 06:28 PM   #1
Nyghtengale
Registered Users

My Mood:
Lost some bladder sensation, anyone else?

I am only 5 weeks along, but I have notice I no longer really feel the urge to go pee like before. I constantly feel pressure, and then pain like you have held it to long.
So I have started going to the rest room when I feel the pressure increase. Anyone else experiencing something similar? I plan on bringing it up to my ob next week. I have been Preggy twice before this and I never remembered this kinda of sensation loss. I remember the opposite constant alerting to go.

Advertisement

Nyghtengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
kkleinman
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I am kind of like that... this is my second pregnancy and i am 19 weeks. I don't really feel the need to go pee anymore either, just some pressure and then i have to literally run to the bathroom or i do not make it! Was your last birth difficult? I had a really difficult birth and then got pregnant quickly again after so i contribute the pee issue to that.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:00 AM   #3
Nyghtengale
Registered Users

My Mood:
No, my last birth was a planned csection. He was my baby moon baby very little ms, other other preg symptoms.
Nyghtengale is offline   Reply With Quote