Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 09-16-2012, 09:02 AM   #1
ssand23
Registered Users
seller
seller

Biokleen product reviews?

The Alice.com site has most of their stuff on sale. I love the Bac-out but what about their other products? Anyone tried their laundry products, other spray cleaners or dish soaps? Thanks!

Advertisement

ssand23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:18 AM   #2
MDever
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Biokleen product reviews?

We use the concentrated all purpose cleaner ALL of the time. We use it for all of our counters, tables, and floors in a spray and also for any big cleaning jobs like walls, toys, etc.
Old 09-16-2012, 10:11 AM   #3
ssand23
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDever View Post
We use the concentrated all purpose cleaner ALL of the time. We use it for all of our counters, tables, and floors in a spray and also for any big cleaning jobs like walls, toys, etc.
I'm seeing that you would mix this to use it. To put it in a spray bottle, how much of this would you use & how much water?

Thank you for the review! They have this on sale for $4.86 for a 32 oz bottle. I'm going to look around online & compare the price.
ssand23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 10:49 AM   #4
IsaacsMom2009
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I use the Bac-Out in my cloth diaper washing routine and LOVE it!
Old 09-16-2012, 11:00 AM   #5
Belle1002
Registered Users

My Mood:
I used the laundry detergent (fragrance free version) for all of our laundry, including CDs, until the kids were about 2. I started getting ammonia build-up and switched to Tide, but I still use it for our regular laundry.

Loving life with our very energetic 2 year old b/g twins!
Belle1002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 01:07 PM   #6
kellfran
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I use the cold water laundry, the all-purpose cleaner too. I got a gallon of it when soap.com had a big biokleen and I havent even hit 1/2 of it yet, so it lasts forever! Same with the laundry...it uses a small amount.
kellfran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:33 PM   #7
unfadingcolors
Registered Users
seller

I LOVE their laundry soap. It lasts forever and works great. I buy the 6 pack from Amazon with subscribe n save and it is a really good deal. We used this on our diapers and all the other laundry
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0017LEF98/ref=nosim/chrisficti-20

I've used the powder and the liquid, using liquid at the moment. Both are good.. liquid is maybe a little better
Old 09-21-2012, 10:32 PM   #8
indigo152
Registered Users
seller

I have used the powder free and clear version for laundry. I didn't love it, tho, as my clothes seemed to lose some of their brightness. Anyone else encounter that?
Old 09-24-2012, 04:59 AM   #9
Alaura5
Registered Users
seller

I'm currently using the powder free and clear because it seemed like a reasonably priced very natural but commercially available option, but I agree that my clothes seem a little more "dingy" after a few washes. I'll finish the box, but then go back to something else. I loved bac-out to get the stink out of our diapers, but my super sensitive little guy got burned by the enzymes
Alaura5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:12 PM   #10
heathjez
Registered Users

We use their liquid laundry detergents (all temp and cold water) for all our laundry. We had no problems for the first 8 months, but recently we started having some ammonia stink issues. Not sure if it is due to too much detergent, too little detergent, or just stinky-er toddler pee. So overall I would recommend them.

Anyone know how to tell if ammonia stink is due to too much or too little detergent? We use between 1/2 and 3/4 of a cap per load. We also put a little in the cold prewash - thinking about stopping that and just using 1/2 cap in the hot. Or maybe adding some oxyclean to the hot wash.
heathjez is offline   Reply With Quote