Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-10-2012, 10:04 PM   #1
Hollysmom
Registered Users
seller

Bought dipes last week, haven't yet received..

So I've got a question I'm hoping someone can help me. I bought some dipes on here last Wednesday. When Friday rolled around and I hadn't yet received a confirmation via pp that she shipped them I sent her a PM. Later that evening I got the email that my pkg is on its way. On Saturday Oct. 6 the usps website updated with "electronic shipping info received" but has not updated with any tracking info since then. I've bought from several other mamas on here so I know that USPS updates their site each time a pkg is scanned at a new location. I guess what I'm asking is, does the "electronic shipping info received" msg on the usps site just mean that a shipping label was printed, but pkg hasn't yet been dropped off at the post office? I'm assuming it does since it doesn't even show that it left the post office? I hate to keep bugging her as we're all busy mamas, but she's had my money for a week and it's rude to not inform your buyers of any delays that might occur. TIA!

Advertisement

Old 10-10-2012, 10:11 PM   #2
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Bought dipes last week, haven't yet received..

Delivery Confirmation isn't tracking, so it's very possible that it has left and just hasn't been scanned. I've had that happen a few times. Also, Monday was a Federal Holiday, so no mail. If you paid Wed, she has until tomorrow to even ship per DS rules (5 business days, so Thurs, Fri, Tues, Wed, Thurs). While communication is very important in my eyes, I think in this case I'd give a few more days before getting upset.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:11 PM   #3
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
You usually get that message after the label was printed. But DC ISN'T tracking info. It could say that the whole time and them get scanned as delivered
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:09 PM   #4
MommyLyssa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses View Post
Delivery Confirmation isn't tracking, so it's very possible that it has left and just hasn't been scanned. I've had that happen a few times. Also, Monday was a Federal Holiday, so no mail. If you paid Wed, she has until tomorrow to even ship per DS rules (5 business days, so Thurs, Fri, Tues, Wed, Thurs). While communication is very important in my eyes, I think in this case I'd give a few more days before getting upset.
This.

Owner and creator at https://www.etsy.com/shop/AllClothedinScarlet for modest, durable, and out of this world gorgeous dresses!
MommyLyssa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 05:57 AM   #5
Hollysmom
Registered Users
seller

Okay thanks, I tried looking up what the time frame was that sellers had to ship after receiving payment and couldn't find it anywhere!
Old 10-11-2012, 06:03 AM   #6
Hollysmom
Registered Users
seller

Okay thanks, I tried looking up what the time frame was that sellers had to ship after receiving payment and couldn't find it anywhere.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:04 AM   #7
Hollysmom
Registered Users
seller

Oops, stupid app. Didn't mean to send a duplicate.
Old 10-11-2012, 07:32 AM   #8
ChihuahuaMama13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollysmom View Post
Okay thanks, I tried looking up what the time frame was that sellers had to ship after receiving payment and couldn't find it anywhere.
Sellers have 5 business days from the date of purchase to ship
Old 10-11-2012, 07:50 AM   #9
babycat42
Registered Users
seller
seller

I mailed 2 packages last week to different people, both packages were sent first class. One package was updated a lot and one still only says Electronic Shipping Info Received. I also bought a dipe from a mama who lives 2hrs away and it took forever to come and it was routed through SAINT PAUL, MN 55121. The dc even said expected delivery Oct 3rd and the dipe didn't arrive until Oct 5th.
babycat42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:27 PM   #10
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

I've had several packages that showed "info received" but never updated until my postman scanned it before putting it in my box. It's frustrating not knowing anything but it does happen.
I lift my eyes unto the hills, Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, The Maker of Heaven and Earth. And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands, For You are who You are no matter where I am, And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand, You never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm
myclanof6 is offline   Reply With Quote