Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-12-2012, 02:22 AM   #1
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
Formerly: whitehologram
seller

My Mood:
Basically it's TGIFriday!

We are a group of parents that chat and support each other.
We have been at this for a while so some of us are out of the diapering stage.
...some were out and are back in again.
Every once in a while we actually get to answer a diaper question or two in here.
If you are looking for a very diverse and open group come on over and chat.

Advertisement

Old 10-12-2012, 02:24 AM   #2
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Basically it's TGIFriday!

Well this morning was super special because the kids sneaked out of the house again. I was up at 6:30am and thought they were still sleeping so I left them until 7am....to find their eds empty.

So no extra TV programs for any of them tonight. Its silly because it's Friday...I'd have like to let them stay up a bit longer but now I cant.

S&D have ABX and gargle stuff from the doctor. Thankfully I could get tablet ABX for them.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:08 AM   #3
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Fynn this morning in his new stuff from Mel, Ru, and Ezra.

Please give Ezra a kiss from me and and hug from Fynn.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:54 AM   #4
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

The girls have gone down to Opa for some Grießbrei, I'm getting ready for work. I'm taking some of the cupcakes to work today. We cant eat that many ourselves.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:16 AM   #5
lemurmommies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Fynn looks great! E is leaving for school now, so I will give him a kiss and let him know that his stuff is in a new, good home.

It's Friday! Yay!!! One day of teaching, then takeout!
lemurmommies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:41 AM   #6
cherylchoo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

AW, he looks too cute!

Ian and I will stay home all day and do massive laundry. The stupid insurance is trying to get out of paying for his singulair, so he hasn't had any for a week and now is all huffy/hacky. So I am going to keep him inside and use other meds to get him right again, and DH is going to try to go buy enough pills to get through the weekend at full price during his lunch break.

Today we will wash all the linens, including the comforters, and all the towels, etc. I am wondering if I should go ahead and change out to winter comforters. Usually I wait until the first hard freeze.

But Ian and I will be wearing woolie pants all day since we are not going anywhere or entertaining anyone. Then if all goes well the kids will get to go to a mac and cheese dinner at the church.

So glad it is Friday. It has been a really long week.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:00 AM   #7
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've got a bunch of stuff to mail out today, so I hope my sister gets here in time for me to go to the PO before work. Then, today is Free Haircut day at work for the students of the local college. I think it's a pretty good idea, since a lot of the students are from out of town, so they'll think of us next time they need a haircut instead of just going to Great Clips or something, and we're right next to the campus. I just hope they tip! LOL
Old 10-12-2012, 07:09 AM   #8
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurmommies View Post
Fynn looks great! E is leaving for school now, so I will give him a kiss and let him know that his stuff is in a new, good home.

It's Friday! Yay!!! One day of teaching, then takeout!
Thank you xxx

The kids love when they know their things are being passed on to someone and they will be used. They love it even more if they know the person who will be getting their things...and they think of Ezra as someone they know because he's mummy's friend's little boy who can read

It REALLY bothers them if they know something is just going in the bin. They'd rather keep something than let me put it in the bin....even if it's broken beyond use. Derry has a cow that used to be one of those dancing toys. The leg broke on it and there was nothing that could be done to save it. So she took out the plastic bits and will not part with it. She screams if we say to put it in the bin.

But if someone needs it more and we pass it on...that's perfectly ok with them.

I want takeout tooooooooooooo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherylchoo View Post
AW, he looks too cute!

Ian and I will stay home all day and do massive laundry. The stupid insurance is trying to get out of paying for his singulair, so he hasn't had any for a week and now is all huffy/hacky. So I am going to keep him inside and use other meds to get him right again, and DH is going to try to go buy enough pills to get through the weekend at full price during his lunch break.

Today we will wash all the linens, including the comforters, and all the towels, etc. I am wondering if I should go ahead and change out to winter comforters. Usually I wait until the first hard freeze.

But Ian and I will be wearing woolie pants all day since we are not going anywhere or entertaining anyone. Then if all goes well the kids will get to go to a mac and cheese dinner at the church.

So glad it is Friday. It has been a really long week.
Ack! Poor Ian, that's so unfair

I hope he feels better soon.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:11 AM   #9
~whitehologram~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethannp View Post
I've got a bunch of stuff to mail out today, so I hope my sister gets here in time for me to go to the PO before work. Then, today is Free Haircut day at work for the students of the local college. I think it's a pretty good idea, since a lot of the students are from out of town, so they'll think of us next time they need a haircut instead of just going to Great Clips or something, and we're right next to the campus. I just hope they tip! LOL
Oh wow....you're going to be run off your feet!

I hope they tip too. That'd be pretty dam rude to get their haircut and really not put out a little money for it even if it is a free haircut. I always tip my hairdresser.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:16 AM   #10
Bethannp
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~whitehologram~ View Post
Oh wow....you're going to be run off your feet!

I hope they tip too. That'd be pretty dam rude to get their haircut and really not put out a little money for it even if it is a free haircut. I always tip my hairdresser.

They are college students though.... so I'm not getting my hopes up.