Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-11-2012, 07:26 PM   #1
sandrc
Registered Users
seller

To buy or not to buy

I want to get dd a graco my size 70. Local toys r us has one and I found a 20% off coupon. I have the extra money I saved but I just can't get my mind made up to go get it. Dd is 15 months 20 pounds and about 30" tall. She's currently rf in a scenera is on the second highest slots. Still has room to grow. I don't like this seat. It's a pain to install correctly when I move it. Don't move it often though. Dh just says to get it if I need it. I don't really NEED it. I just want it.

Help me justify buying this seat now.

Advertisement

Old 10-11-2012, 08:36 PM   #2
jjordan
Registered Users
seller

Re: To buy or not to buy

I think you're completely justified in buying a new convertible if you can afford one. Have you tried the Size4Me? Do you absolutely 100% know that it's your favorite convertible in that price range? If so, go for it.
jjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 09:27 PM   #3
lilychic4
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: To buy or not to buy

At your DD's size, she'll probably fit in this seat for the full 7 year lifespan. You should be able to rear-face easily to age 4 in this seat.
I think it's a great idea to have a spare seat available whenever possible. You never know when something might happen and you need a back-up seat, even for something as simple as washing the covers.
If you can afford the S4M and get it at a great price, I say go for it. It's a fantastic seat. The scenera makes a great backup seat while your DD still fits in it!
lilychic4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:42 AM   #4
sandrc
Registered Users
seller

I have tried it. Haven't put it in my vehicle yet but pretty much anything will fit. I also threw my name in for the giveaway for this seat. Will find out a winner next week.