Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-13-2012, 07:36 PM   #11
penelope picklebottom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Night dipe - is sbish obf worth the $$$?

haven't tried the OBF but I LOVE the snapless if that helps. They are so absorbent and stay pretty soft imo.

Advertisement

Old 10-13-2012, 10:35 PM   #12
Hungry Caterpillar
Registered Users
seller
seller

I love these and think they are absolutely worth the money.

They do tighten up over time - you will see them visibly shrink down, but that's making them more absorbant as the threads all snuggle in closer together. They will work best after around 5-6 washes but I use them after one wash and they are fine for the night.

You can use Ecover or Seventh Gen fabric softener if you want but I don't find them to be in such a shape that I need softener.

I don't find them to be that bulky but I tend to be brand loyal to clothing that fits my kid well and that washes up well and soft, so we only have Hanna, Baby Gap, Under the Nile, and some of the Costco organic jammies. The diapers under a CC Baby upcycled soaker fit under all the jammies just fine.

I like the OBF's over the snapless though we use those as well because they snap and I don't have to use a snappi. My son rolls around SO much in his sleep and snappis sometimes come out of the snapless and get caught in the wool and make the diaper start to fall off.
Hungry Caterpillar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 03:45 AM   #13
momgoddess
Registered Users
seller

I just bought 5 on the sbish b/s/t page on Facebook for a good deal, all eeuc. They ended up being only $16PPD each. I'm absolutely IN LOVE with them. Paired with sbish wool (which makes all the other wool I have seem like chopped liver) and it's an amazing combo. My LO is only 6 months old, but I took these pics of her before bed tonight in our new night time combo.

Definitely worth the money...and if you find them fsot in EUC, you can get a great deal!

Last edited by momgoddess; 10-14-2012 at 03:46 AM.
momgoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:32 AM   #14
amiecheatham
Registered Users
seller

totally worth the money. if you're worried about them getting stiff use some ecover or mrs. meyer's fabric softener on them. =]
amiecheatham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #15
momgoddess
Registered Users
seller

I just wanted to add that after 12 hours in this diaper last night, when I changed her, the outside of the diaper wasn't even wet. She could have literally slept in that thing without any cover! My daughter isn't exactly a super soaker heavy wetter, but for a baby that is...these are great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by momgoddess View Post
I just bought 5 on the sbish b/s/t page on Facebook for a good deal, all eeuc. They ended up being only $16PPD each. I'm absolutely IN LOVE with them. Paired with sbish wool (which makes all the other wool I have seem like chopped liver) and it's an amazing combo. My LO is only 6 months old, but I took these pics of her before bed tonight in our new night time combo.

Definitely worth the money...and if you find them fsot in EUC, you can get a great deal!
Old 10-14-2012, 02:50 PM   #16
greencrunchymama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by momgoddess View Post
I just wanted to add that after 12 hours in this diaper last night, when I changed her, the outside of the diaper wasn't even wet. She could have literally slept in that thing without any cover! My daughter isn't exactly a super soaker heavy wetter, but for a baby that is...these are great.
so cute!!!

And Sylas too-adorable!!
Old 10-14-2012, 03:08 PM   #17
Saharan
Registered Users
seller
seller

Yep I love them too, I used the multi snapless with my son and I really like those for days but I had to add two extra doublers in order to hold him all night. With the obf it's much simpler and trimmer I find. I pair with some sbish longies or a soaker and we are good to go for 12 hrs. I do use a fleece liner to keep her bum a bit dryer too though.