Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 10-14-2012, 07:06 PM   #1
Registered Users
My Mood:
Super-sizing my pf's for heavy wetter!!!

Here is my new pf technique.... Although my baby is only 12 lbs, I'm using GMD larges. Dd is a SUPER-soaker and she is soaked to dripping with 1 pee, though she doesn't go too frequently.

SO- I fold down about 3 inches in the back and then jellyroll the front and secure with a boingo/ snappi/ pins. I put a PUL cover or wool soaker over this. In a hurry, I trifold the fat way, which is about as long in the rise as a small. The wider pad has the plus of keeping most of the poo's off the cover when trifolding.

I was doing this just to get by while deciding on a solution for the super-wetting, but it is working so well, I think I'll just get some more large pf's and continue this way. I won't have to by 2 more sizes, just this one, and I should be set till pl!!!

And no, this isn't bulky. With a Thirsties or Econobum, she fits regular clothes just fine. It is actually trimmer than trying to trifold or snappi a small Imagine with a doubler.

Just thought I'd share .

Mo, wife to Ed, SAHM to Isaiah 3-04,Rosemary 1-07, John Paul 9-09, Ivy Ana 8-12, Azalea9-15
I teach Natural Family Planning! PM me for more info.
momomom is offline   Reply With Quote