Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 10-15-2012, 04:03 PM   #1
Registered Users
SOLD- thanks

I have 24 diaper rite unbleached prefolds for sale. These are size small (purple edge). The approximate age and weight for these are 8-18 lbs/ 1-5 months. Washed and quilted, they measure 13"x13.5". We used these for approx 2 months mixed with 18 fitteds, so they still have TONS of life to live!!

They are in great condition, 11 have no stain or 'shadow staining' that I can see, 11 have 'shadow stains', and 2 have clear staining. I have never bleached or sunned them... I was planning on doing this yesterday or today and we've have cloudy skies and rain- go figure! In the picture, the 2 in the front are the only ones with staining that would show up on a picture.

*I dont know how to decribe the shadow stains except in some light you can see 'something', it doesn't show up on pictures. I am really being critical because I would rather someone think these were in better shape than decribed vs. worse!!**

Paid 2.29/ea ($55 plus shipping)
Asking $40 PPD (FIRM- shipping is going to cost me about 20!) Looking to sell together please to save on shipping

We are a smoke free/ dog frienly home. Washed in RnG. Thanks!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	d5.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	121957  

Last edited by hmp511; 10-17-2012 at 10:15 AM.
hmp511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:16 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: ***24 UB Diaper Rite Prefolds***

hmp511 is offline   Reply With Quote