Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-17-2012, 06:01 AM   #41
Mom2Connor
Registered Users

Re: Chat Thread ~ Oct 14th-20th

I am so jealous of all of you getting early scans and due earlier in the month! Seems like everyone that is active is due sooner in the month so you are all weeks ahead of me!

Advertisement

Mom2Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:30 AM   #42
KelseyH
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Connor
I am so jealous of all of you getting early scans and due earlier in the month! Seems like everyone that is active is due sooner in the month so you are all weeks ahead of me!
Same here! Haha. I am due the 18th and it definitely seems like I am not as far along as everyone else.
KelseyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 06:34 AM   #43
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

No scans here either--unless they have a hard time finding heartbeat again. Otherwise I do not think I get another scan until the week before or of Thanksgiving.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:00 AM   #44
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2wyatt View Post

Just wanted to share, we went to a Halloween party Saturday, I'm really feeling like its a girl do I caved and bought my first baby item, if we find out its a boy ill let DF pick out a boy outfit for coming home
I like that shirt!

Quote:
Had my 12 week midwife appointment, she tried getting the hb but couldn't and asked if I'd mind her playing around with an old portable u/s machine they have and ofcourse I didn't So got another peak, baby was head down, squirming and kicking saw the HB but she couldn't figure out how to get the rate. I go back in a month!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaBarton View Post
AFM: Newborn stash is done I think! well maybe a few covers left to get! and Snappis...
That's a great looking stash! WTG mama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bai18176 View Post
Oh, that may comment may give me a panic attack! I was commenting to my DH how with the first 9 months is forever, and now it seems like it's not nearly long enough! Not that I don't want to see the baby, but you should see the disaster I call my house...

Elena- Those boots rock! Love them!
I kwym Though most of the time with this pregnancy I'm wishing I could skip ahead to the end... or at least know how this is going to end.

Thanks! I really like them- very happy with my purchase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buena View Post
Well I just read trough all 3 pages cause, it's 2 am and I am up with a sick kid ! I can't believe how far we all are getting! I have my gender scan in 3 weeks. I'm feeling like its a boy. Omg infelt baby move tonight!!!!!! I was laying on my side/ belly and totally felt it. Soooooo cool!
Sorry about the sickies.

for your upcoming u/s. and even more for feeling movement!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Connor View Post
Just cuz they're due earlier doesn't mean they'll have a baby earlier, though!

AFM: Yesterday was Zech's (DS1) birthday - 8 years old Can hardly believe it! Had a busy day, getting cupcakes made, decorations up, gifts wrapped, and the house tidied up. DH's parents picked up pizza (Zech's choice for his birthday supper) and came out to celebrate with us - this is a first, btw, we've never been near them for birthdays!!

I'm having movement issues/worries here. I felt the normal wiggles and squirming on Saturday night, but haven't felt anything definite since then. I have felt things that may be Babe, but it's not the same wiggling that I had been feeling.
So, just dealing with that and trying to wait it out. Not very much fun.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:43 AM   #45
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:

Just wanted to share, we went to a Halloween party Saturday, I'm really feeling like its a girl do I caved and bought my first baby item, if we find out its a boy ill let DF pick out a boy outfit for coming home
Lol. I bought this iron on from babyhalfoff.com!!! I just need to buy a black shirt!!!

& brooke, yes. INS sucks. I go to the health dept for my labs ect. Its $5 a visit. So it really is cheaper for me. My mw fee is $2000 for birth and pp care and $50/prenatal appt. Whew. Prenatal care at the hossy is $3200.

Im due april 3rd and I dont get my scan until nov 19th((((

16w today & only 2lb gained so far!!! Im doibg so much better than with m y other 2
Hopefully I stay on track to only gain 15-20lb since I a slightly overweight to begin with!! My irrational goal is to hit 150lb at 20w. I think I was at 160lb at 20w with clara:/ &ended up at 193 on her birthday.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:45 AM   #46
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Connor View Post
I'm due the 27th

I'm feeling really crummy today. I called to get a RX for zofran to have on hand. My sister is in labor right now so we will maybe leave tomorrow night to drive down 8 hours to visit for the weekend and I'm not excited about feeling this way on a road trip! I might run and pick it up on my lunch break.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:57 AM   #47
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:

So, confession time.

I came to ds when my son was 15mo to get help with pt. All I was hearing was, cloth helps them feel wetness....so I bought 5 kushies. He did pt at 20m. Well, I came back to the ttc forum the next december and stayed there a few months before joining the november 10 ddc.. My dh will not put up the $$$ for cloth nor will he change.cloth......sooooo I dont CD *blush*

Ive just always felt a connectio with ppl here that I keep coming back luckily, ive always been accepted as the exception
Old 10-17-2012, 08:18 AM   #48
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
I'm feeling really crummy today. I called to get a RX for zofran to have on hand. My sister is in labor right now so we will maybe leave tomorrow night to drive down 8 hours to visit for the weekend and I'm not excited about feeling this way on a road trip! I might run and pick it up on my lunch break.
Sorry about feeling crummy - but that drive would totally be worth it to snuggle a newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
So, confession time.

I came to ds when my son was 15mo to get help with pt. All I was hearing was, cloth helps them feel wetness....so I bought 5 kushies. He did pt at 20m. Well, I came back to the ttc forum the next december and stayed there a few months before joining the november 10 ddc.. My dh will not put up the $$$ for cloth nor will he change.cloth......sooooo I dont CD *blush*

Ive just always felt a connectio with ppl here that I keep coming back luckily, ive always been accepted as the exception
and No confession needed! No judgement here, lol. Just glad you're a part of our group!
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:38 AM   #49
bai18176
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by momneedssupport View Post
So, confession time.

Lol, I don't CD either I did with my first two for a while, and I loved it, (which is how I found this site) but DH hated it to the point where we fought about it all the time, and diapers aren't worth that! I love all the people here and feel accepted as well
Old 10-17-2012, 09:38 AM   #50
Mom2Connor
Registered Users

I confess, I don't CD either. I came here because I really wanted to. I bought some good diapers and didn't have any issues with them except that DS has always had multiple messy nasty poops that aren't always predictable. Spraying anddunking just didn't catch on LOL. I still have some, sometimes I use one for fun and wash it with the towels. I want to love it but just can't get past the nasty poops.