Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-15-2012, 12:44 AM   #11
5PrincessMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Mrs_Brady
seller
seller

Re: Selling Usborne Books or Scentsy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marianna1988 View Post
I didn't know that either. I've never dond it, but i've thought about it. Thanks for letting us know!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
you're welcome BTW I wasn't trying to be snippy. i was typing on my phone nursing so it was short and to the point lol. It's the first thing that jumped out at me. When I was 11 and got a warning about it, it freaked me out LOL.

Advertisement

Old 10-15-2012, 02:41 AM   #12
Marianna1988
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5PrincessMommy

you're welcome BTW I wasn't trying to be snippy. i was typing on my phone nursing so it was short and to the point lol. It's the first thing that jumped out at me. When I was 11 and got a warning about it, it freaked me out LOL.
Oh I didn't take it as snippy at all! I would probably cry if I got a warning. At 11 or even now lol

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
~$25 off your first order of $50 at gilt.com!
Marianna1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:36 AM   #13
gerka528
Registered Users
seller

I've looked into selling Usborne books since they have so many awesome ones, but have never actually signed up.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:10 PM   #14
Kontessa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Selling Usborne Books or Scentsy?

Just a heads up, I make about $100 on a slow week when I don't feel like doing much blogging. I don't think enough people know how profitable a blog can be. It can take a while to get started but if you have the time I would start. I just got a $300 robotic cat litter box for free to review, a soda stream machine and all the flavors, jewelry, toys... all free just for a review. I received 2 bottles of wine today in the mail to review and I do not even commonly drink wine. LOL
Old 10-16-2012, 10:33 PM   #15
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontessa
Just a heads up, I make about $100 on a slow week when I don't feel like doing much blogging. I don't think enough people know how profitable a blog can be. It can take a while to get started but if you have the time I would start. I just got a $300 robotic cat litter box for free to review, a soda stream machine and all the flavors, jewelry, toys... all free just for a review. I received 2 bottles of wine today in the mail to review and I do not even commonly drink wine. LOL
How do you get your blog noticed?
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:08 AM   #16
morethancjsmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97

How do you get your blog noticed?
Ya that!

$49 unlimited talk/text plus unlimited data!
morethancjsmom is offline   Reply With Quote