Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-19-2012, 09:17 AM   #1
kristen_s14
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Help please...

My daughter is going to be 3 next month, she was fully potty-trained shortly after her 2nd birthday, except night time. We brought home her brother 4 months later (regular pregnancy ended in c-section, she was with us during the whole process) and she regressed, totally ok as I read it's to be expected. Now She's saying she wants to potty train, takes her diaper off and goes in her potty about 50% of the time, the other time she will sit or stand some where and watch herself pee or poop on the floor! I've tried positive reinforcement, I've tried discipline...both result in the same behavior. I have 2 bjorn potty chairs in the house and I have training seats on the toilet with a step so she can go whenever. Any tips mamas? I really want to help her get back to being potty trained.

Advertisement

kristen_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 02:52 PM   #2
strongwoman
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help please...

Hmmm... I wish I could help but I've never had that problem with ds1. Seems like there isn't much advice coming to you this way. Have you checked out other potty-centered forums? I started reading and implementing the "oh crap potty training" method by jamie glowacki and its been really helpful. She also has a forum where others are having similar problems. You will probably find more help there. Worth a try!
strongwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:23 AM   #3
kristen_s14
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thanks! I will start looking for other forums as well.
kristen_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 12:39 AM   #4
Faithsa
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I've also read and have been putting into practice the Oh Crap Potty Training method and it's working well so far She talks about doing resets in her book. That may be a good place to start.