Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-18-2012, 05:33 PM   #21
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Tomorrow we go back to see if baby's heartbeat is where it should be now or if its still measuring slow. Please pray for good news please one last time for us!

Advertisement

I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 11:04 PM   #22
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More
Tomorrow we go back to see if baby's heartbeat is where it should be now or if its still measuring slow. Please pray for good news please one last time for us!
Just said a prayer
Old 10-18-2012, 11:06 PM   #23
Vegan Princess
Registered Users
seller

Going to be kinda short bc I'm on my phone. But My sister actually has a balanced translocation and lost so many babies. I did the genetic panel as well to make sure my losses weren't caused by the same thing. I'd be happy to talk to you about what I know from my sister and what the genetic counselor at my clinic told me. Just ask away. I think it's worth doing the screen to know.

Cindy
Old 10-19-2012, 10:09 AM   #24
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Appointment is done, baby has no heartbeat, is smaller than last week, D&C is scheduled for 6 pm tonight.
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Old 10-19-2012, 10:11 AM   #25
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of October 15th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
Appointment is done, baby has no heartbeat, is smaller than last week, D&C is scheduled for 6 pm tonight.
I am sorry I was really hoping things would work for you. I have been lurking and following everyone.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:41 AM   #26
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

I am so sorry to hear this....
Old 10-19-2012, 02:02 PM   #27
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Oh no Mel- I am so very sorry to read this- my eyes are tearing up... I am so sorry for your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:29 PM   #28
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Thank you ladies. I'm sitting in Pre-OP right now. This pretty much sucks, but its a little easier knowing you all care about me, too. Thank you for the support, it means a lot right now.
Old 10-19-2012, 08:37 PM   #29
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Oh momma... I am so so so very sorry. I felt like I was just in your shoes a moment ago and how horrible it was. Praying for peace and grace for you today and this weekend. hugs.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:31 PM   #30
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Just checking back in on you Mel- I've been thinking of you. I'm sure today has been a difficult day for you and your family. I hope you are resting at home and finding some peace to help you through this.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote