Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 10-16-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
Registered Users
New to this area...

I have been trying to loose weight and be a healthier person. I just cant stick with it b/c my life is so hectic, so I thought joining you guys might help. Right now my goal is to do a 30-45 minite workout of some kind every night, and 15 minites of yoga in the mornings. I am also using my fitness pal to track calories. I have stopped buying much junk food so my snacks at least are healthier now. I also. Eating a small salad before dinner most nights. I know some of this seems kindof simple but you have to start somewhere. Looking forward to getting to know you guys as we do this together

Mom to Kamille (9), Alexis (7) and Rayne (2)
TTC...thinking blue....but staying team green
AzulMariposa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:48 AM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: New to this area...

Welcome. Try cardio seemed to help me til I got pregnant this time around. I did golds gym boxing cardio on wii & even 15 mins would get me a workout. Good luck. I will probably be back after 3rd baby cuz after 2nd it was really hard & I was nurssing.
abunchoflemons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:40 AM   #3
My Mood:
Re: New to this area...

Welcome! I also do not keep foods I know that I cannot resist in the house. Makes cheating harder. I am on My Fitness Pal too. You can add me if you like. My name is l_Kimmie_l where the l is a lower care L. Eating a nice salad before dinner will help to fill you up so you eat less of other things, so while it may sound simple, it is very smart!
l_Kimmie_l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:49 PM   #4
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
My Mood:
Hi in with the girls here. Cardio is nice to help woth the weight but I weights are needed too. I like the firm I found some in Hulu.

I also don't keep junk food in the house at all. I have found if I don't have 3 20 oz water bottles full at all times in the fridge, eggs, an fruit I will not have a good day.

I am also on myfitnesspal Likka_me you can add me

Good luck of you need help just ask the ladies here are awesome for that.
Mom to Breille (cheese) 9-14-00 & Mackenzie (Mac) 12-31-10
I do know how to spell, my smartphone does not.
Mac & Cheeses mom is offline   Reply With Quote