Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-18-2012, 03:39 PM   #11
JennTheMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Updates

I have another appointment next week, I will be 23 weeks. Baby moves all the time and you can feel him/her on the outside now. I also started leaking colostrum.

Advertisement

JennTheMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 10:00 PM   #12
My_Tree_Grows
Registered Users
Formerly: em**nti
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennTheMomma View Post
I have another appointment next week, I will be 23 weeks. Baby moves all the time and you can feel him/her on the outside now. I also started leaking colostrum.
Hurrah! Can't wait for colostrum production to start, it was at 24 weeks for me last time, this dry nursing is killing me!
Old 10-18-2012, 10:59 PM   #13
jackobeano
Registered Users
seller

I'm not on the facebook group but have been posting here. You all should post your belly pics in my thread, I love seeing everyone's.

Everything is going pretty well here. The results from the 20 sono were great, nothing of concern and baby is measuring only one day off what we were thinking. Many of you already know from my other thread but we are having a little girl, DD is so excited to have a sister I'm still having some contractions but they seem to be settling down (I have an irritable uterus, believe I've mentioned this before). I'm already 1-2 cm dilated but we are just watching things and I'm trying to take it easy when I can. Our midwife is amazing and so caring, we love her and can't wait to see how she'll be at the birth. Some friends are throwing us a shower on the 27th so I'm pretty excited about that. I'llhave to update with pictures and details afterward.

Glad to catch up with more mama's, it's been so dead around here lately. Keep em coming Feb mama's.

ISO/IHA
jackobeano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:49 AM   #14
3princesses+1
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Update here as I am also not on the FB group: I will be 25 weeks tomorrow! Holy Moly! Everything is going well. 20 week ultrasound went well except that this little guy is turning out to be stubborn already. They were unable to get a good view of everything they needed to see at 20 weeks, so I had a repeat US at 24 weeks and they got a good view of everything except the pallet (sp?). She was jiggling my belly and doing everything she could to get him to change positions but he was not budging. He was determined to stay head down facing my backbone! So, we will be repeating the US again at 28 weeks to see if he will cooperate then. Glucose results came back normal which is awesome since I was borderline with the last pregnancy. Everything else seems to be progressing fine. Feeling lots of movement and can't believe how fast this is flying by!
Old 10-19-2012, 03:43 PM   #15
808mamaof3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I've been in FB-land so I keep forgetting to check here too We had our big u/s at 18 weeks and found out we're having a little girl...which is so exciting after 2 little rambuncious boys. The boys are thrilled. Baby was healthy and kicking. I'll be 23 weeks on Sunday and have my glucose test in 2 1/2 weeks.

Been slowly stashing girly clothing and baby items here and there, but need to clear out and organize everything. I'm having occasional pregnancy-induced carpal tunnel and heartburn, but nothing really bothersome.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:28 PM   #16
weesej
Registered Users
seller
seller

Great to hear from everyone!! I am 24 weeks today...Hooray!!!

"It's not healthy to have spirochetes eating away at your brain" What do you know about Lyme?
weesej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:58 PM   #17
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by weesej
Great to hear from everyone!! I am 24 weeks today...Hooray!!!
I'm 24 weeks today too!
Old 10-19-2012, 06:33 PM   #18
MDever
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi everyone! I thought you all ran away to Facebook too Things are going great. I had my ultrasound a few weeks ago and everything was perfect. We were thrilled to find out we are having a boy Now we will have 3 girls and 3 boys. We did the balloon box gender reveal for the kids and they were so cute. I am 23 weeks tomorrow. This is going by so quickly. Lots of movement now even on the outside which is nicely reassuring. Glad to hear everything seems to be going so well with your guys too.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:07 PM   #19
Green Decals
Registered Users
Formerly: mumma1010
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am 25 weeks, it really IS flying by! We had an ultrasound at 20 weeks and everything looked great, baby measuring on the smaller side of average, which is fine with me after my last 10+ pounder. I feel more like I did with my first, and he was big too, but 5 weeks early. The ultrasound put me back 6 days for my "due date" but my midwife knows that we know our dates, and I couldn't have had a positive pregnancy test 3 DPO. The due date is just a guess at 20 weeks anyway, too many variables to make it anything close to accurate. Anyway, the smaller baby, mini-bouts of nausea, Chinese gender predictor, and overall inability to engage in anything but purple on the knitting needles makes me think this is a girl. I was dreading the girl factor in the beginning, but now I think I might actually be sad if it is another boy. Gotta love those preggy hormones!

I am wearing compression stockings to help with my varicose veins and might have to start wearing a maternity belt, as the belly is starting to ache towards the end of the day. But, I am still 3 pounds below my conception weight, so yay for that, even though I do look/feel "fat all over" like some say is typical of carrying a girl.
Green Decals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:19 AM   #20
kileysmama
Registered Users
seller

So as I mentioned in a previous post I am new here. I'm due Feb 23 with my 3rd LO. I agree with everyone else who has already mentioned...this pregnancy is FLYING by for me as well. I'm 22 weeks as of this past Saturday. We had our 20 week US October 13, and found out this past Saturday at the "gender reveal party" my sister had for us that we are expecting our THIRD little girl!!! DH says he's buying a cot, building himself a bathroom, and moving in the garage lol. So the party...definitely thought it was a crazy idea, but it was so much fun! I was worried that some would think it was a baby shower, and some people did bring gifts thankfully nothing extravagant though. More importantly we did find out that baby was healthy on the 13th. Due to some complications with DD2 I'll be getting another US at 28 weeks and then every 4 weeks after that. I'm finally feeling regular movement which is awesome and so reassuring. My suspicions were confirmed via US, I do have an anterior placenta so my inability to feel movement was normal...but I'm glad I can now. Glad everyone's LOs are healthy and growing!
kileysmama is offline   Reply With Quote