Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-25-2012, 08:40 PM   #1
GEM Cloth
Registered Users
Formerly: michellemomx3
seller

My Mood:
GONE! Two heavy mama pads, very gently used

THIS PACKAGE IS GONE, THANK YOU!

For sale or trade, 2 10-inch heavy absorbency mama cloth pads, made by me and both used and washed once by me. $10ppd US only for both and I will throw in an 8-inch liner/light pad, used and washed once by me.

Cotton velour tops, cotton woven wings, cotton flannel interior, poly fleece backing, plastic snaps, sewn with overcast stitch. No staining on any of them. Both heavy pads are second quality. One has a very small nick in the wing fabric right where the hourglass shaped top is sewn on (slip of the scissors). The other one has a row of small stitches on one of the wings where the fabric evidently tore. Both imperfections require a close examination to see. Neither imperfection affects performance.

I will accept $10 in Paypal, bank or credit card; $10 in Amazon gift cards; and will consider pretty much anything for a trade. If what you have to trade is worth more than $10 I have brand new, first quality, made-by-me mama cloth pads in the absorbency of your choice.

No smoking or pets. Please PM me to purchase or for questions.

Advertisement

Last edited by GEM Cloth; 12-27-2012 at 10:15 AM.
GEM Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote