Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-19-2012, 06:31 PM   #11
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss (Oct 19-31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
I so need to work on costumes!! We are doing washer, dryer and basket of dirty laundry :-)
Oh fun! Who gets to be the dirty laundry? lol

Advertisement

I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:22 PM   #12
finleyjudemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96

Oh fun! Who gets to be the dirty laundry? lol
Youngest DD :-) She creates the most!
Old 10-19-2012, 07:48 PM   #13
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

There's DS's costume---we went to a fall festival/ Halloween party at the elementary school our neighbor's kids go to. He had a BLAST playing games

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]

Last edited by quicksilverNHS; 01-18-2013 at 11:09 AM.
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:08 PM   #14
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

I made our costumes this year, we are a skeleton family. I have a baby in my belly, DH has Pac Man food in his belly!

Old 10-19-2012, 08:51 PM   #15
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
My kids should be bringing their costumes home tonight from the IL's. MIL is a seamstress and makes their costumes every year. DS is going to be Harry Potter and DD a cute, non-scary witch.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:11 PM   #16
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Love the belly, Marie! Your son's costume is super awesome, too. I want a snocone now, too.

Anya, whenever I see that picture of you with the skeleton shirt, I can't help but be amazed at how much your belly pops. You're so tiny, and then BOOM adorable little baby belly!
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:18 PM   #17
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh, and I had my big ultrasound today! Everything looks healthy and perfect (although we go back in 3 weeks for more pictures of the heart. Like DD1, this one is a wiggly little thing and the tech couldn't get enough good pictures of the heart. What she saw so far looked great.) Also, this baby is a GIRL #3 for us! We chatted about names the whole ride home, and I think we may have decided. Not 100% sure yet, though, and there's still time. I'm also feeling a ton of movement, and even saw a little bulge pushing out of my belly yesterday

I feel so much better. The fear is still there, but seeing and feeling a healthy kiddo is helping soooo much. I know we're not out of the woods yet (but, I guess we never really are) but all these good signs bring relief.

to everyone! I haven't been chatting on here much, but I do try to at least keep up with reading. You're all in my thoughts and prayers!
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 07:46 AM   #18
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony96 View Post
Sometimes when I've been managing chat threads, I just cheat and change the date in the title, lol.

Anyone have Halloween costumes in the works?
Sneaky!

Oy. The kids all have costumes, just boughten ones they picked out. DH likes to buy them... cuz he never got store-bought ones when he was growing up. I disagree... but I don't care enough to fight about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilverNHS View Post
Strangers have started asking if I'm pregnant. 3 times yesterday in fact
Very cute bump, Marie!
People have just started asking me in the past week-ish... which makes me wonder - did I just look fat before then? Or maybe people just didn't want to ask because of what happened with Elli? Or did they think it was left-over belly from her? Silly to think all these things! I know my closest friend knew at 7 weeks, although I didn't confirm it until near 10 weeks - but she knew all along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myblessedbaby View Post
Picked up my doppler today. I'll probably try it out after the kids go to bed. Not getting my hopes up to find the HB just yet so that I don't set myself up for disappointment as I'm still early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible View Post
18 weeks here and so far so good. We have an appt. with the midwife and a gender / diagonstic ultrasound after next week. We only had that one really scary bleeding episode at 12 weeks and ever since it has been nice and quiet. The movement is really helping me not imagine something horrible which I know all of you totally get!
Yes, movement is key. I'm so glad you've had an easier time after that bleeding - so scary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finleyjudemommy View Post
I so need to work on costumes!! We are doing washer, dryer and basket of dirty laundry :-)
OH! I LOVE IT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
My kids should be bringing their costumes home tonight from the IL's. MIL is a seamstress and makes their costumes every year. DS is going to be Harry Potter and DD a cute, non-scary witch.
JEALOUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine915 View Post
Oh, and I had my big ultrasound today! Everything looks healthy and perfect (although we go back in 3 weeks for more pictures of the heart. Like DD1, this one is a wiggly little thing and the tech couldn't get enough good pictures of the heart. What she saw so far looked great.) Also, this baby is a GIRL #3 for us! We chatted about names the whole ride home, and I think we may have decided. Not 100% sure yet, though, and there's still time. I'm also feeling a ton of movement, and even saw a little bulge pushing out of my belly yesterday
That's so wonderful!!! I can't wait for stronger movement that we can feel and see (I mean, from the outside). The kids loved watching and feeling Levi kick, and they were all very saddened that they never got to feel Elli.

We haven't talked one bit about names, not even tossed around ideas. Any time a name comes into my head I just keep thinking "Healthy Baby" sounds awesome.

AFM: Had 2 BH contractions yesterday! I've always had rotten ones with my pregnancies, and even with Ruthie they started early on, so that doesn't worry me.
I do think it's interesting, though - I have had BH with every one of my pregnancies... except Elliana's. I never had a single one with her (that I felt/know of, anyways). So, in a strange way, it brings me comfort that I did have them.
And Babe is still squirming and kicking away Even yesterday after I walked a bunch, when I stopped, he moved.
canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 09:41 AM   #19
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Oh the name debate. Typically DH and I agree in girl names easily and boy names are difficult. Not this time!

So far our name list consists of: Macy, Emerson, and Brynley.

DD had a name by 20w, but DS wasn't named until after he was born. I have a feeling this little lady won't have a name til after birth, too.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:04 AM   #20
quicksilverNHS
Registered Users
seller

AFM regarding NAMES:

A girl will be Ainsley _______. A boy will be _______ William.

So, were half way there.

Ax was named at 20 weeks and Deagan not til labor (at 23 weeks). So I feel like I need to hurry up just in case.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Marie CDing, BWing, ERFing, ExtBFing, Picture-Obsessed mama to Smidget (6/09) and 6 angels (6 weeks 9/07, 12 weeks 4/08, 4 weeks 9/10, 15 weeks 04/11, Deagan born alive at 23 weeks 10/11, and 9 weeks 2/12) and wife to AJ since 2005.

[***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40]
quicksilverNHS is offline   Reply With Quote