Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-30-2012, 09:36 AM   #121
Nickel+3
Registered Users
Formerly: nickel+2
seller

My Mood:
Sheesh! Lol. That makes my family seem so tame.

Where are you in your cycle? I'm CD 15/16 and still waiting to o.

Advertisement

#4 due in October!
Nickel+3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:09 PM   #122
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) November/December

Cd 43 and nothing. I thought for sure I'd have a + OPK today because I have EWCM, ovary pains and a awesome cervix.....but NOPE.
I keep trying to plan my next birth. I'm not sure if I want a hospital birth (I love my midwife) or a home birth in the comfort of my own home.
I've always had some bleeding issues post birth, but I think it's because 1)Pitocin 2)not letting my placenta some out on it's own! They've always rushed it!

I've read a lot on post partum bleeding and things to help stop bleeding...ect.

I'm just ready for that journey!

We can swap families if you want!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:46 AM   #123
Nickel+3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Oh man. I really don't want a long cycle. I'm sorry you're still waiting to o.

I think I want another birth center birth. Its at the midwives house, so I guess it's a home birth except I don't have to clean up

Although I'm kinda scared to feel the pain again.... but oh a cute baby..... Come on ovaries. Work your magic!
#4 due in October!
Old 12-01-2012, 05:01 PM   #124
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We have a free standing birth center here that is just a huge lot with 2 house. The first house is the "office" and the back house is the birth center! It's comfy 2 bedroom cottage style house with a very cool, kid friendly living room that is equiped for kids to entertain themselves! They also come with free doulas during labor!
However, they've gotten into some trouble and that makes me worry. My girlfriend is a L&D nurse and she had a patient come in that was transfer from that birth center, and apparently the mom should have been brought in WAY earlier and the baby is now just basically a body that's alive.
I was seen there with my 3rd and 4th pregnancy. #3 was m/c, but #4 was breech until 30-something weeks, and the midwife I saw just kept talking about scheduling my c/s. No talk about turning him or anything. I left and went back to my old OB and literally a few days later, my baby turned, then a few days after that my water broke!
My girlfriend is always saying that I'm stupid for wanting a home birth, or even a birth center birth, but she works at a hospital, so of course she sees the "bad" stories!

I don't know.
Old 12-03-2012, 06:55 AM   #125
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Can I jump back in with you gals? I'm a grad from last year. Ds2 is now 8 months old. Tech we are tta but its just condoms and we aren't very good about it. We'd be fine getting pregnant. So I guess that puts us in the ntnp group.

I got my pp af back at 3 months even with ebf. Darn it! I wanted to temp to see when I'm o'ing but we co sleep and nurse allllll night long so I don't get a good block of sleep time in. So I'm doing opks for my upcoming cycle. Af is due today so we'll see if she shows.

I'm thinking 3 kids are going to be it for us so I'd love a girl this time. But I love my boys!
menthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:00 AM   #126
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I know I just posted but af started. we used no protection this month at all so I had my hopes up pretty high. Darn it. Well hopefully opks can shed some light on when I'm actually o'ing if at all.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:24 AM   #127
Nickel+3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by menthomas
Can I jump back in with you gals? I'm a grad from last year. Ds2 is now 8 months old. Tech we are tta but its just condoms and we aren't very good about it. We'd be fine getting pregnant. So I guess that puts us in the ntnp group.

I got my pp af back at 3 months even with ebf. Darn it! I wanted to temp to see when I'm o'ing but we co sleep and nurse allllll night long so I don't get a good block of sleep time in. So I'm doing opks for my upcoming cycle. Af is due today so we'll see if she shows.

I'm thinking 3 kids are going to be it for us so I'd love a girl this time. But I love my boys!
Hey! I remember you! Good luck. I've got 2 boys and then a girl. So it can be done
#4 due in October!
Old 12-03-2012, 08:24 AM   #128
Nickel+3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by menthomas
I know I just posted but af started. we used no protection this month at all so I had my hopes up pretty high. Darn it. Well hopefully opks can shed some light on when I'm actually o'ing if at all.
#4 due in October!
Old 12-03-2012, 06:10 PM   #129
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Welcome Abby. I had 2 girls, then a boy! It's possible! Then I had another girl! LOL. I'm hoping for another boy next time!
Are your cycles regular?

CD46 and Nada! My nursling has the flu or something. She started puking last night and now has diarrhea! I've only nursed 2x today, but suprisingly my boobs are not full! She's sleeping now which is nice! Now, if my other 3 would chill so I could rest, that would be AWESOME. I working on 3hrs of sleep!!!
Old 12-03-2012, 09:23 PM   #130
menthomas
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
My cycles are like clock work. Which I'm very thankful for. After ds2 though they are only 26 days. That's why I'm curious when I'm o'ing now. So it should be an interesting month!

Sorry your lo is sick. I hate sick kids. So helpless.

Hey Nickel! I remember you too. Funny we're back in this thing again together!

I'm getting pretty desperate for ds2 to sleep more than 3 hours at night. If he's not sleeping ON me he's crying his eyes out. I have to start figuring out a plan. We don't really do CIO but we need something v