Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #171
Nickel+3's Avatar
Nickel+3
Registered Users
Formerly: nickel+2
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Whidbey Island, WA
Posts: 4,026
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferaj072806
Nothing happening for me. Did Provera and am now 8days past stopping. No AF yet. OPKs go from *almost* positive to Not nearly positive. My body is so weird.

Has anyone had any luck with natural ways to bring on AF? I am really hoping for it to come in the next week but I am just not feeling it..
PPAF? How often do you nurse?

Advertisement

__________________
Nickel - mama to boys D 09 and F 10 and my girl H 12
#4 due in October!
Nickel+3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:12 PM   #172
jenniferaj072806's Avatar
jenniferaj072806
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SC
Posts: 2,025
My Mood:
Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) November/December

Yeah I havent had PPAF yet. Nurses anywhere from every hour (when teething) to every 4 hrs. Before pregnancy I would only get maybe 4 periods a year so mix that with bfing and I almost dont stand a chance lol.
__________________
*Jenn*Wife to Aj (07/06)* Mommy to: T (10/09)* Boy M (11/11)

jenniferaj072806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:22 PM   #173
trying4more's Avatar
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North. Bay Area, Cali.
Posts: 9,526
My Mood:
Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) November/December

Jenn: Maybe your body is still just not cycling? Even if you induce AF with Provera, you might continue to have no periods because your body just hasn't activated your fertility again!
Now, if you've already experienced your warning period, or even some spotting that lasted more than 1 day, then I'd think that you were starting to be fertile again!
KWIM?
__________________
Ariana Armando
{M.o3'} {E.o5'} {C.o9'} {S.12'} {D.14'}
.o8 .13
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 09:41 PM   #174
jenniferaj072806's Avatar
jenniferaj072806
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SC
Posts: 2,025
My Mood:
Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) November/December

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post
Jenn: Maybe your body is still just not cycling? Even if you induce AF with Provera, you might continue to have no periods because your body just hasn't activated your fertility again!
Now, if you've already experienced your warning period, or even some spotting that lasted more than 1 day, then I'd think that you were starting to be fertile again!
KWIM?
Yeah I definitely get what your saying It just sucks so bad when you are trying for a little one and your body doesnt care..I dont want to be a Debbie Downer. I just always get a little depressed b/c we tried for so long with T & it never seems easy for us.
__________________
*Jenn*Wife to Aj (07/06)* Mommy to: T (10/09)* Boy M (11/11)

jenniferaj072806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:08 AM   #175
trying4more's Avatar
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North. Bay Area, Cali.
Posts: 9,526
My Mood:
Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) November/December

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferaj072806 View Post
Yeah I definitely get what your saying It just sucks so bad when you are trying for a little one and your body doesnt care..I dont want to be a Debbie Downer. I just always get a little depressed b/c we tried for so long with T & it never seems easy for us.

I SOOOO know where your at.
Even when I'm not breastfeeding, my cycles are so wonky and I can go MONTHS without a period, and have had to use provera often in my life to finally start a new cycle!
Then on top of that, I have ONE tube, so when I do O, there's that chance that I didn't O from the tube sided ovary! So, it's such a waiting game and the flip of coin type of thing! I hate it.
The ONLY thing I wanted when I "grew" up was to be a mom. I used to my make my barbies pregnant LOONNNGGGG before Mattel made "Expecting Barbie". I was ALWAYS fascinated by pregnancy and would read everything I could get my hands on. Now I'm in school to be a RN and my goal is to work on L&D!
I KNOW I have at least one or 2 more babies waiting for me. I just wish it wasn't so hard to concieve!
Then there are those crack head parents that get pregnant like it's nothing and those kids grow up in sh*tty life!

Sorry to ramble!!!.....

I think taking Vitex will at least help get your body regulated. I'm also drink pre-conception tea every day to help regulate my hormones!
I think I'm gonna wean around one to a minimum of nap/night time. She bites WAYYYYY to often I might loose a nipple soon!
__________________
Ariana Armando
{M.o3'} {E.o5'} {C.o9'} {S.12'} {D.14'}
.o8 .13
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 10:58 PM   #176
jenniferaj072806's Avatar
jenniferaj072806
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SC
Posts: 2,025
My Mood:
Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) November/December

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post

I SOOOO know where your at.
Even when I'm not breastfeeding, my cycles are so wonky and I can go MONTHS without a period, and have had to use provera often in my life to finally start a new cycle!
Then on top of that, I have ONE tube, so when I do O, there's that chance that I didn't O from the tube sided ovary! So, it's such a waiting game and the flip of coin type of thing! I hate it.
The ONLY thing I wanted when I "grew" up was to be a mom. I used to my make my barbies pregnant LOONNNGGGG before Mattel made "Expecting Barbie". I was ALWAYS fascinated by pregnancy and would read everything I could get my hands on. Now I'm in school to be a RN and my goal is to work on L&D!
I KNOW I have at least one or 2 more babies waiting for me. I just wish it wasn't so hard to concieve!
Then there are those crack head parents that get pregnant like it's nothing and those kids grow up in sh*tty life!

Sorry to ramble!!!.....

I think taking Vitex will at least help get your body regulated. I'm also drink pre-conception tea every day to help regulate my hormones!
I think I'm gonna wean around one to a minimum of nap/night time. She bites WAYYYYY to often I might loose a nipple soon!
I was the same way growing up And seeing others get pregnant when you know darn well they dont need to be sucks balls!!
__________________
*Jenn*Wife to Aj (07/06)* Mommy to: T (10/09)* Boy M (11/11)

jenniferaj072806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 11:00 PM   #177
Nickel+3's Avatar
Nickel+3
Registered Users
Formerly: nickel+2
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Whidbey Island, WA
Posts: 4,026
My Mood:
Sorry it's crooked. Here's my chart so far. Any input?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-741064672.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	127580  
__________________
Nickel - mama to boys D 09 and F 10 and my girl H 12
#4 due in October!
Nickel+3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:32 AM   #178
trying4more's Avatar
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North. Bay Area, Cali.
Posts: 9,526
My Mood:
Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) November/December

That's one crazy chart. If your up with nursing and such, you can get those unclear temps! Although I've been crazy charts and BFP's, too!

8DPO which is now 2 days longer than last cycle!
__________________
Ariana Armando
{M.o3'} {E.o5'} {C.o9'} {S.12'} {D.14'}
.o8 .13
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:14 PM   #179
jenniferaj072806's Avatar
jenniferaj072806
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SC
Posts: 2,025
My Mood:
Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) November/December

trying4more YAY for a longer LP
__________________
*Jenn*Wife to Aj (07/06)* Mommy to: T (10/09)* Boy M (11/11)

jenniferaj072806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:46 PM   #180
trying4more's Avatar
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North. Bay Area, Cali.
Posts: 9,526
My Mood:
Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) November/December

Thanks!
I'm just praying for at least 10 (or a bfp) but I think I read that you need at least a 10 day LP in order to sustain a pregnancy.
__________________
Ariana Armando
{M.o3'} {E.o5'} {C.o9'} {S.12'} {D.14'}
.o8 .13
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.