Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-20-2012, 08:58 PM   #11
Nickel+3
Registered Users
Formerly: nickel+2
seller

My Mood:
Oops, meant to add I'm still waiting for PPAF

Advertisement

#4 due in October!
Nickel+3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:44 PM   #12
L J
Gazelle Intense
seller
seller

Hi all.

I'm Laura, TTC while nursing my almost 14 month old. We have been NTNP for the past two cycles, but this month we are trying for real.

I'm waiting to O. This is my 4th pp cycle. Should O around the 27th; I think I am finally back to normal after the first two annovulatory cycles.
L J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:46 PM   #13
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
So happy someone started this up again! I slacked big time in not realizing how much of my life would be consumed with homeschooling! Awesome ladies and I just posted a thread with a squinter hoping toget some input!
Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
justjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 10:36 AM   #14
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Um....that's not a squinter!!! Your soooo preggo!!! Congrats!!!!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:15 AM   #15
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) October.

i'm becky, just turned 37, currently bf'ing 20m old twins...

i'm ttc, but hubs isn't. we don't use any protection aside from abstaining or withdrawing midcycle...i keep hoping we'll have an oops...or i'll stop wanting another baby.

waiting to o
Old 10-22-2012, 08:27 PM   #16
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Becky, good luck getting that Opps! DH is all about NTNP, but I'm way more trying then him! I try not to tell him if I have a +OPK because I think it takes the fun out of it and he feels more used then wanted....kwim?

Nothing going on here. I really wanted a July baby, but with stupid AF here, it's not gonna happen!
DD slept in the bed last night and nursed like a million times! Ugh. Her crib is in our room, and she usually sleeps all night.
I took an OPK just for fun today, but forgot about it and now I'm at my mom's and gotta wait until I get home to see it.
Graco has a new infant seat and I kinda like it.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:33 AM   #17
techanne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hello ladies! We are TTC #2, while BF my DD who is 10 months old. I got my first PP AF on 9/15, but then didn't O again until 10/12. Our timing was actually pretty on, considering the late ovulation. But it's only the second cycle, and since I generally ovulate by CD16 at the latest, I'm not getting my hopes up.(Oh, who am I kidding, I'm 11DPO today and with every minute that goes by without AF, I get excited). Resisting the urge to POAS until Friday.

Also, for the record, I am SO tired of pumping. I generally pump before bed for an extra stash for the Nanny on top of what I pump at work, and last night I got almost none. :-/ UG. My DH pointed out that if we get pregnant again, I won't get to "hang up my horns" for a while.
techanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:34 AM   #18
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by techanne View Post
Hello ladies! We are TTC #2, while BF my DD who is 10 months old. I got my first PP AF on 9/15, but then didn't O again until 10/12. Our timing was actually pretty on, considering the late ovulation. But it's only the second cycle, and since I generally ovulate by CD16 at the latest, I'm not getting my hopes up.(Oh, who am I kidding, I'm 11DPO today and with every minute that goes by without AF, I get excited). Resisting the urge to POAS until Friday.

Also, for the record, I am SO tired of pumping. I generally pump before bed for an extra stash for the Nanny on top of what I pump at work, and last night I got almost none. :-/ UG. My DH pointed out that if we get pregnant again, I won't get to "hang up my horns" for a while.

I can't stand pumping either... and those sessions where you get virtually none and wonder how you can keep up are the worst!... but its like childbirth- you forget the pain hang in there mama! you can do it!!! I feel the same way every time (ok 2x but it feels like more) I only stopped pumping right after my son turned one and it seems like an eternity ago (maybe because my memory is shot-- but its a nice safety feature)

and HI! to anyone I didn't address personally! blame it on the memory, please.
c&w's mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:12 AM   #19
anniekins1488
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by c&w's mama View Post
I can't stand pumping either... and those sessions where you get virtually none and wonder how you can keep up are the worst!... but its like childbirth- you forget the pain hang in there mama! you can do it!!! I feel the same way every time (ok 2x but it feels like more) I only stopped pumping right after my son turned one and it seems like an eternity ago (maybe because my memory is shot-- but its a nice safety feature)

and HI! to anyone I didn't address personally! blame it on the memory, please.

Hahaha! It totally is!

I'm Annie, and I'm exclusively BFing my 5 month old DD. DH has 2 adult daughters (21 and 19) and together, we have 3 little ones, all girls! Our youngest 3 were born 7/09, 11/10, and 5/12. Our first grandchild is due in 6 weeks, also a girl!

DH dropped a bombshell the other day and said he would love a 4th little one. I thought he was just placating me at first, but he was serious! This coming from the man who was DONE at 2, then D.O.N.E. at 3 under 3 years old!

Anyway, I'll mostly be lurking since we're NTNP, but not actively TTC. No PPAF yet either... Just wanted to say hello!

Swag with me! I earn $25 in Amazon gift cards every month with very little effort! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Anniekins1488

Last edited by anniekins1488; 10-23-2012 at 10:14 AM.
anniekins1488 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:45 AM   #20
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I think our brains only let us remember a fraction of the difficulties when it comes to children. Like childbirth! My last 2 births were with no pain meds AND I had pitocin! It was H3LL!!!! When I went into labor with #4 I told them that I wanted the Epidural since I knew I was getting Pit. (Their scare tactics work wonderful on me ...) However, they waited too long to get it to me and I was already delivered by the time they got ready for it to start. I remember during the contractions, I thought I was literally going crazy! However, now when I think about going into labor again, I think..."I can do it again!"

Do you guys think about your next birth?

I REALLY want a homebirth, but I'm such a chicken!!! I always have weird bleeding issues after the birth. Probably because I go so fast and they always give me pitocin. My last birth, a doctor had to come in and literally shove her WHOLE arm up me to get the blood clots out of my uterus because I was gushing blood.
I think that though, if I have a home birth, go into labor naturally and have no pitocin and with some herbs I can do it just fine.
The cheapest midwife is $4000 but our insurance doesn't cover it AT ALL. So $4000 compared to free is a lot!
I could change insurances but I LOVE our Pedi!

I also have a HUGE deep jacuzzi tub in our master bath that I wanted to labor in last time, but since I was already at the hospital when scared me into breaking waters to get labor going, I missed that option!

Annnyyhoooo....sorry to ramble...I'm bored today! Maybe I should start cleaning!