Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-23-2012, 10:54 AM   #21
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) October.

Ok so a question to all you bf'ing mamas out there. Do you get sensitive breasts around that time of the month? I've only had 1 pp AF, last month, but it was not a normal AF, it was a chemical. I'm feeling right now like my AF is going to start any time. You know, that crampy feeling? However, breasts are a little achy and sensitive too and I didn't have that last month. So, I'm just wondering if any of you ladies get this too.

Advertisement

Old 10-23-2012, 11:02 AM   #22
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I don't sore breasts around AF, but boy do my nipples KILLING me when I ovulate!!!!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:19 AM   #23
techanne
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post
I don't sore breasts around AF, but boy do my nipples KILLING me when I ovulate!!!!
Ditto on the sore nipples!
techanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:47 PM   #24
JasmineMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm here too! My DS2 is 16 months and still nurses many times most days (between 3-6 times a day I guess). I had a very early miscarriage last month (5.5 weeks). I am pretty sure I am 3-4dpo. We dtd a lot last week, although we are NTNP, I can't lie, I will be a bit devastated if I don't get pregnant soon. I like having summer babies (I have 2).

Jackie, your LO is only one day older than mine! Hopefully we get our BFPs this month and have little Julybies together this year.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:55 PM   #25
*TinyJoys*
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineMama View Post
I'm here too! My DS2 is 16 months and still nurses many times most days (between 3-6 times a day I guess). I had a very early miscarriage last month (5.5 weeks). I am pretty sure I am 3-4dpo. We dtd a lot last week, although we are NTNP, I can't lie, I will be a bit devastated if I don't get pregnant soon. I like having summer babies (I have 2).

Jackie, your LO is only one day older than mine! Hopefully we get our BFPs this month and have little Julybies together this year.
Hehe ya, that would be awesome! We could so have babies days apart again.

I know how you feel about the miscarriage, I had a chemical last month and it was a stressful time . We are NTNP as well but I think if I don't get pg soon I will probably wean off my little guy and start trying a little more. It seems like for me its looking like: breast feeding+ ME= NO pg. I've never had issues getting pg before (and I'm not saying I'm having issues we've only been sort trying for 2 months now) but I just don't see myself being able to get pg while bf'ing. Maybe I'll be surprised yet though...
Old 10-23-2012, 04:22 PM   #26
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I wanna July baby!!!!
I doubt I'll O in enough time to get a July baby, if even if I did, I DOUBT I'd have a long enough LP to even stay preggo!!
Oh well.
Our rain season is starting and I LOVE it!
POURED last night and Sunday night/Monday morning, pretty cloudy today. Supposed to rain tomorrow!!!
I love the rain so much that I want to move north so I can be around more rain! Gotta wait until me and DH are done in school and more jobs for us!

I'm on CD5 and STILL bleeding! It's light, but red. UGH.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:44 PM   #27
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieMarieVDV View Post
Ok so a question to all you bf'ing mamas out there. Do you get sensitive breasts around that time of the month? I've only had 1 pp AF, last month, but it was not a normal AF, it was a chemical. I'm feeling right now like my AF is going to start any time. You know, that crampy feeling? However, breasts are a little achy and sensitive too and I didn't have that last month. So, I'm just wondering if any of you ladies get this too.

I keep wondering myself... I feel exactly as you describe right now... I'm 9 dpo right now. I've had a couple of cycles and paid no attention! So now with "symptoms," I want to write it all down so I don't get faked out again by my body (at least so easily)

I do have problems getting pg so I'm trying not to get too wrapped up... I bf/ttc for a year last time and it still took me another year to get pg after DD weaned herself. And the m/c before DD took us a year. So I'm feeling like I shouldn't get my hopes up. I'm also old. But no pity party.

Last edited by c&w's mama; 10-23-2012 at 07:54 PM.
c&w's mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:51 PM   #28
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

I have an August baby... one 13 week loss that would have been an August baby... I'll take another happily if this month doesn't work out! It was rough on me because I can't stand humidity-- totally fine with me! My dude came early- before the east coast earthquake I have a girlfriend at work I've known forever... we have the same birthday and we were due last year one day apart! We delivered exactly 5 weeks apart she wasn't laughing since I was early and she was late-- her little girl stayed in for a hurricane as well as the earthquake!
c&w's mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:18 PM   #29
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

August is hot here. I hate hot. I'd rather be pregnant thru it than bleeding and dealing with PP hormones in it!!! I have a December baby and February baby, so winter is ok with me for a newbie. I have a feeling it's going to be a few months before #5 shows up.
Old 10-23-2012, 08:35 PM   #30
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more View Post
I wanna July baby!!!!
I doubt I'll O in enough time to get a July baby, if even if I did, I DOUBT I'd have a long enough LP to even stay preggo!!
Oh well.
Our rain season is starting and I LOVE it!
POURED last night and Sunday night/Monday morning, pretty cloudy today. Supposed to rain tomorrow!!!
I love the rain so much that I want to move north so I can be around more rain! Gotta wait until me and DH are done in school and more jobs for us!

I'm on CD5 and STILL bleeding! It's light, but red. UGH.
We just moved from Mendo..I totally miss it!
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote