Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-01-2012, 10:01 AM   #61
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) October.

What herbs did you take?

It POURED here last night so TorT'ing was a bust! We made it up the block, but then the we were just too wet and the rain kept getting heavier and heavier, so we tried going to the mall, but they were all out of candy, so we went out to dinner and home!

I have no idea whats up with my body, but I have SO much milk! I don't pay attention to how much DD nurses, but I'm guessing she is nursing more right now because I just feel like my boobs are always full!

My OPK's are starting to get a second line, so now I'm just following them until O!

Advertisement

trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:14 AM   #62
Nickel+3
Registered Users
Formerly: nickel+2
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more
What herbs did you take?

It POURED here last night so TorT'ing was a bust! We made it up the block, but then the we were just too wet and the rain kept getting heavier and heavier, so we tried going to the mall, but they were all out of candy, so we went out to dinner and home!

I have no idea whats up with my body, but I have SO much milk! I don't pay attention to how much DD nurses, but I'm guessing she is nursing more right now because I just feel like my boobs are always full!

My OPK's are starting to get a second line, so now I'm just following them until O!
This gives me hope! How often does your dd nurse?
#4 due in October!
Nickel+3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:58 PM   #63
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Nickel: DD nurses a lot right now. Sometimes it's less. I never really keep track!
Old 11-02-2012, 11:21 PM   #64
Piper4242
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

To answer previous question, yes our DS is in bed with us.(I couldn't quote from iPad) I was trying to wean him from 11-6 but I am so weak in the middle of the night and nursing is so easy. Much easier than wrestling my boob away from a "hungry" mongrel. :-) ha! My DS has had a fever last two days and has been nursing like a newborn.

If he sleeps longer than two hours tonight I am sure I will leak all over the place!

Kjirsten Hope~ i love being married to my amazing husband and am a proud mommy to my DD (7/31/09) my DS (6/20/11) and my DD (12/3/13)

i love , ,
Piper4242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:23 PM   #65
Piper4242
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhschool6 View Post
I totally agree!!!! Last week I had 2 positives, but they were light. And so I went out and bought pink ones, and had a negativie!!!! So disappointed! I am still nursing my 16 mo old, like as much as an infant!! Normally I am already pregnant again by now. Still no AF either. But when I think about trying to wean my little man, I am not ready!! And neither is he!!!
Exactly where I am too! my DS is 16 months too, I am getting antsy but no way will I wean him this early. We are too attached :-)

Kjirsten Hope~ i love being married to my amazing husband and am a proud mommy to my DD (7/31/09) my DS (6/20/11) and my DD (12/3/13)

i love , ,
Old 11-02-2012, 11:30 PM   #66
Piper4242
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorwithwords View Post
Can I join in here?

My DD is almost 27 months old and I've gotten her down to nursing to nap and sleep at night, then not nursing til 5-7am when she nurses to wake up (or else she's really a bear. Don't talk to her before she's had her mama milk. )

We have male factor infertility issues to start with. Against the odds, we got pregnant with DD by ourselves. I got AF back when she was 13 months and we have been sorta-quasi-trying since then. I got pregnant in August but miscarried at 5.5 weeks. I'm still on the fence on whether I want to really try or go back to work in August. I'm a teacher but I've been home now since 2010. We have plans to get debt free (including mortgage) in 5 years if I go back to work, which is super enticing. And my school should have an opening in August, DD can attend their preschool. So I thought I had pretty much accepted that DD will be an only (which we knew was a high possibility when
we got pregnant with her). And then I got my BFP in August and we were so
excited... for a week! Now I thought I'm ok with her being an only again... and
then a friend posted her 9 week sonogram on facebook, of her third. Her first
is only 6 months older than my DD and it seems so unfair that she's now on
her third and we're still stuck here. Which has obviously brought up a lot of
disgruntled feelings and making me wonder if I'm really ready to throw in the
towel for another. So here I am. Not sure whether to wean and TTC (my DH
thinks we'd have an easier time if I weaned) or just accept that she's an only
and snuggle/nurse her as long as she wants.If you got through that, thanks. Still processing a lot of emotion, apparently.

Believing for a surprise little bean for you mama!!!! while nursing! I haven't struggled with infertility but my very best friend has secondary infertility and it is so hard!!

i love , ,
Old 11-02-2012, 11:35 PM   #67
Piper4242
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Anyone ever taken vitex while nursing? I might try acupuncture.. I definitely feel hormonal and feel like AF wants to come visit me but she just keeps delaying. :-) I think I am going to temp this month and see if I am even O. I am doubtful though.

i love , ,
Old 11-03-2012, 11:07 AM   #68
Colorwithwords
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper4242

Believing for a surprise little bean for you mama!!!! while nursing! I haven't struggled with infertility but my very best friend has secondary infertility and it is so hard!!
Thanks!

Infertility sucks I'm grateful for DD!! DH says we should keep trying so we won't regret not trying. I'm down with that
Old 11-03-2012, 01:00 PM   #69
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Kjistren-I read that vitex can lower your supply. Don't know how much though!
Old 11-04-2012, 10:52 AM   #70
Piper4242
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by trying4more
Kjistren-I read that vitex can lower your supply. Don't know how much though!
Ya, I have read conflicting things on it too. I think I am going to just chart now and try to be patient till DS is 18 months (Jan) and then reevaluate.

i love , ,