Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 11:58 AM   #81
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,984
Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) October.

Becky, hope you're doing ok with it...


Ariana... I have very regular cycles (only 2 wonky pp ones), but its never helped me I hope you get yours and it works!!

Advertisement

__________________
a happy mama with
thanks DH
Will almost always trade for yarn (vanilla. peppermint.)
c&w's mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:44 PM   #82
fishingfor5's Avatar
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Northwest Ohio
Posts: 1,547
My Mood:
Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) October.

Hi ladies. I have been on a break from all forums for a while and decided I am ready to be back.

I am currently NTNP with and emphasis on NPing () and bfing my 16 mo old dd who is an avid night nurser and I guess a pretty varocious day nurser. Got PPAF back in Sept it was weird then 20 days later got another AF. Haven't had anything since. BFNs and was expecting AF around Oct 28th BUT I got a postitive OPK on Oct 24th so figured it would push things back to Nov 4-6 but nothing. I am thinking DDs over zealous night nursing has supressed it again. *SIGH* I am exhausted but the thought of trying to move her out of our bed and night wean is just not something I am ready to do. So we wait. As I am AMA (41 as of yesterday) I really am hoping for at least 1 more before the ability is gone forever.

Congrats to the BFPs and here's to hoping there are many more soon.
__________________
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:41 PM   #83
JadeScarlet's Avatar
JadeScarlet
Registered Users
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 263
Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) October.

Hi Ladies.

Timing wise - July is winter where I live so the weather will be nice (in the 80s). But we've missed that window most likely. We've booked a nice vacation for the 3 of us in January. Would be nice to not be pregnant and not have morning sickness on vacation, but I'll take what I get. I'm starting to think our ideal timing would be to get pregnant around February/March for an October/November baby. I had my first day back working out of the home today and I'd like to work for a year before taking another break.

But who knows. I know I'm intentionally finding reasons why it is good that I'm not getting pregnant or showing any signs of being able to get pregnant yet. But I also know that whatever time I get pregnant will be the right time.
__________________
DS born 8-15-2011!
JadeScarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:49 PM   #84
trying4more's Avatar
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North. Bay Area, Cali.
Posts: 9,526
My Mood:
Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) October.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeScarlet View Post
Hi Ladies.

Timing wise - July is winter where I live so the weather will be nice (in the 80s). But we've missed that window most likely. We've booked a nice vacation for the 3 of us in January. Would be nice to not be pregnant and not have morning sickness on vacation, but I'll take what I get. I'm starting to think our ideal timing would be to get pregnant around February/March for an October/November baby. I had my first day back working out of the home today and I'd like to work for a year before taking another break.

But who knows. I know I'm intentionally finding reasons why it is good that I'm not getting pregnant or showing any signs of being able to get pregnant yet. But I also know that whatever time I get pregnant will be the right time.
I feel the SAME way. I would like to pick the month, but I'm open to any BFP at this point!

I keep getting fertile signs off and on, but OPK still so negative. I don't like not knowing what's going on. Never know if AF is gonna show up or what!
__________________
Ariana Armando
{M.o3'} {E.o5'} {C.o9'} {S.12'} {D.14'}
.o8 .13
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:31 PM   #85
Colorwithwords's Avatar
Colorwithwords
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 414
My Mood:
I feel very calm throughout my cycle until like cd21. Then no matter how zen I've been for the past 20 days I start obsessing over when I might start spotting (generally an AF precursor for me. I spot for daaaayyyys). And I start thinking of what if I'm pregnant? And start comparing this cycle to previous cycles. Really I become quite insane and almost always convince myself that I might be pregnant, check out when I'd be due, etc.... Only to get AF and swear next cycle I won't get worked up

How can I stay zen??? (Cd23 here and AF comes around 25-28... And of course I haven't started spotting so my obsession is high right now even though last cycle I didn't spot at all, just started AF on cd25).

And I promise one day I'll not write a stream of conscious post here and it'll make more sense!!
__________________
Nicole, mama to E
Colorwithwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:22 PM   #86
Nickel+3's Avatar
Nickel+3
Registered Users
Formerly: nickel+2
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Whidbey Island, WA
Posts: 4,026
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorwithwords
I feel very calm throughout my cycle until like cd21. Then no matter how zen I've been for the past 20 days I start obsessing over when I might start spotting (generally an AF precursor for me. I spot for daaaayyyys). And I start thinking of what if I'm pregnant? And start comparing this cycle to previous cycles. Really I become quite insane and almost always convince myself that I might be pregnant, check out when I'd be due, etc.... Only to get AF and swear next cycle I won't get worked up

How can I stay zen??? (Cd23 here and AF comes around 25-28... And of course I haven't started spotting so my obsession is high right now even though last cycle I didn't spot at all, just started AF on cd25).

And I promise one day I'll not write a stream of conscious post here and it'll make more sense!!
I'm the same way. I get all worked up in my own head. I just embrace it. It won't last forever because we'll be pregnant soon, right?!?!?!
__________________
Nickel - mama to boys D 09 and F 10 and my girl H 12
#4 due in October!
Nickel+3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:44 AM   #87
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,984
Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) October.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeScarlet View Post
But who knows. I know I'm intentionally finding reasons why it is good that I'm not getting pregnant or showing any signs of being able to get pregnant yet. But I also know that whatever time I get pregnant will be the right time.

I do the same thing.
__________________
a happy mama with
thanks DH
Will almost always trade for yarn (vanilla. peppermint.)
c&w's mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:48 AM   #88
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,984
Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) October.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorwithwords View Post
I feel very calm throughout my cycle until like cd21. Then no matter how zen I've been for the past 20 days I start obsessing over when I might start spotting (generally an AF precursor for me. I spot for daaaayyyys). And I start thinking of what if I'm pregnant? And start comparing this cycle to previous cycles. Really I become quite insane and almost always convince myself that I might be pregnant, check out when I'd be due, etc.... Only to get AF and swear next cycle I won't get worked up

How can I stay zen??? (Cd23 here and AF comes around 25-28... And of course I haven't started spotting so my obsession is high right now even though last cycle I didn't spot at all, just started AF on cd25).

And I promise one day I'll not write a stream of conscious post here and it'll make more sense!!

we're all here because we're not zen

I offer but have no clue myself. I get really bummed out waiting to O... infact ended up not charting and didn't notice it was coming until I thought maybe I'd OPK last night. And I wasn't surprised when it blazed positive for LH surge. This is when I start feeling better- for no reason other than I think my body might be working
__________________
a happy mama with
thanks DH
Will almost always trade for yarn (vanilla. peppermint.)
c&w's mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:50 AM   #89
Colorwithwords's Avatar
Colorwithwords
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 414
My Mood:
Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) October.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c&w's mama View Post
we're all here because we're not zen

I offer but have no clue myself. I get really bummed out waiting to O... infact ended up not charting and didn't notice it was coming until I thought maybe I'd OPK last night. And I wasn't surprised when it blazed positive for LH surge. This is when I start feeling better- for no reason other than I think my body might be working
Ha! Glad you caught the surge! I'm pretty zen about O even though we have to be fairly accurate. Our male factor infertility works best when we can save up and DTD right at O time.. though this month I didn't even try to think about when O was because we were going to try to pinpoint with OPKs next month.
__________________
Nicole, mama to E
Colorwithwords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:37 AM   #90
trying4more's Avatar
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: North. Bay Area, Cali.
Posts: 9,526
My Mood:
Re: (o) TTC While Breastfeeding (o) October.

I wish I could just not poas! I can't listen to myself and just say, Hey...your nursing, don't worry about your cycles! But I can't! UG....
So I'm just gonna use up my last OPK's and when they are gone, oh well. I'm not gonna buy more until my cycles are regular!
__________________
Ariana Armando
{M.o3'} {E.o5'} {C.o9'} {S.12'} {D.14'}
.o8 .13
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.