Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-16-2012, 02:40 PM   #1
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Does anyone have a broken Innotab in their house? Can I have your battery cover?

Does anyone here have a broken Innotab? My kids broke the battery cover off of theirs and the company currently doesn't have the part in stock. If you have a broken Innotab, I'd love to have your battery cover. Thanks!

God bless!

Advertisement

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:52 PM   #2
AbbieJack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Does anyone have a broken Innotab in their house? Can I have your battery cover?

Can you just duct tape the batteries in until they have the part in stock?
Old 12-16-2012, 07:58 PM   #3
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does anyone have a broken Innotab in their house? Can I have your battery cover?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbieJack View Post
Can you just duct tape the batteries in until they have the part in stock?
Yeah, we're going to use electrical tape, easier to get on and off since the Innotab eats batteries frequently.

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Old 12-16-2012, 09:45 PM   #4
babynme8
Registered Users
seller
seller

I saw some on ebay when I was looking at games.
babynme8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:02 AM   #5
blackbirdmama*3
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Our battery cover is broken too :/
Old 12-18-2012, 04:30 AM   #6
mpink22
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
DH got a cover off ebay for pretty cheap. Have you tried that?
Old 12-18-2012, 07:26 AM   #7
Michelle_M
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpink22 View Post
DH got a cover off ebay for pretty cheap. Have you tried that?
The battery covers on Ebay are going for like $15.00.
I called the company and they said that they will issue me a "return letter." I can pack up the Innotab and send it to them with the letter and a note stating why I need a replacement, and they will send me a new Innotab. I just have to pay shipping to them.

I'm trying to figure out if doing that is worth the hassle, or if it would be just as much in shipping to send it to them as it would be to buy the stupidly expensive battery cover from Ebay.

People just annoy me. The actual part, when purchased from Vtech is only $3.00 plus shipping. Ebay people are charging like $15.00 plus shipping, just because they know the company is out of stock and doesn't know when the part will be available agian. *sigh*

God bless!

Old 12-18-2012, 09:36 AM   #8
babynme8
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_M View Post
The battery covers on Ebay are going for like $15.00.
I called the company and they said that they will issue me a "return letter." I can pack up the Innotab and send it to them with the letter and a note stating why I need a replacement, and they will send me a new Innotab. I just have to pay shipping to them.

I'm trying to figure out if doing that is worth the hassle, or if it would be just as much in shipping to send it to them as it would be to buy the stupidly expensive battery cover from Ebay.

People just annoy me. The actual part, when purchased from Vtech is only $3.00 plus shipping. Ebay people are charging like $15.00 plus shipping, just because they know the company is out of stock and doesn't know when the part will be available agian. *sigh*

God bless!
WOW when I saw them they were only $2 or $3. DD is getting an Innotab for Christmas but it sounds like I need to stock up on the battery covers. Maybe the prices on Ebay will go down after the holidays.
babynme8 is offline   Reply With Quote