Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-21-2012, 08:43 PM   #11
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm still a bit in shock!lol I don't think it's completely sank in yet. Love thinking about my little lady getting to be a big sis! My boys will be soooooo elated when we decide to tell them!

Advertisement

Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
justjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:49 AM   #12
MacMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

I took another test this morning just to see that line. It's what I use to "pinch myself" . I'll probably keep on testing until my wondfos run out.

"But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me"
MacMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:04 AM   #13
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: July 2013

Lol. Yea I don't think it's real yet! My boys prolly could care less "if I'm pregnant" but will be stoked when he/she arrives. Maybe I'll get a girl for #5 like you Carly?

I no! I want to keep testing too until my line is super dark but I always have only enough cash for 1 DS test. Grrrr. So of course I've had to go by a day there each day I've gone into town. Lol. Maybe I will rob my hubs change in his truck today?
Old 10-22-2012, 08:47 AM   #14
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am really hoping for a girl, but honestly, after my loss, I will just be happy if I can *stay* pregnant... and I guess another little boy would be just fine, too. I am sooo afraid of another miscarriage... I'm trying to just relax and think happy thoughts!!
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:30 AM   #15
MacMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm nervous about mc too. I haven't had one before, but knowing SO soon that I'm pg kinda freaks me out... Like something will happen early on. As a Christian, I am giving my worry to Jesus and trusting that whatever happens, he will be there

"But I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed, and I am convinced that He is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me"
Old 10-22-2012, 11:16 AM   #16
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Carly & Sarah- it's funny how the fear of MC becomes a constant thing as you have more children and are on websites like these. I had 2 early m/c before my first child but wasn't part of a website where you hear of so many losses all the time and the panic mode everyone is in. So even with my first and 2nd kids I never was worried. Even though I had had 2....it was just natures course in my mind. But now that I've been a part of this website it's made me paranoid about #3 and #4 pregnancies and now this one. It's like with each preg. You become more aware of the what ifs. Atleast that is how it's been for me. I have never been nervous or even thought twice about the 20wk. Growth scan and have always JUST been excited to find out gender as if my baby could not possibly be unhealthy. But now, I feel nervous. Weird. I'm also a Christian and do not believe in "my luck running out" and "I'm bound to get an unhealthy kid the more I have." so I don't even know why I would be nervous. Anyways, Im just talking to myself This is fun getting to know you ladies which such a small group right now Although I can't wait to see more mommas jump in!
Old 10-22-2012, 11:17 AM   #17
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oppps I meant Jessica about the girl thing! Opps
Old 10-22-2012, 11:18 AM   #18
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

Carly- FX for a HEALTHY sticky bean for u....then fx for a girl
Old 10-22-2012, 12:42 PM   #19
MacMomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

True Lexy. I never even thought about a mc with my first. But after hearing so many sad stories here, it makes me anxious, which wont help a darn thing. I'm going to just try to eat well, take my prenatals, and enjoy each day as it comes.

So are most of us hoping for a girl this time around? I love my DS, but I really would like a little girl

Last edited by MacMomma; 10-22-2012 at 12:44 PM.
Old 10-22-2012, 12:57 PM   #20
Lexy
Registered Users

My Mood:

I would like a daughter But will be ok with another son.