Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-23-2012, 07:13 PM   #11
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope4More

I feel punched in this stomach all over again. I'm crying for you, hun. This is SO NOT FAIR.

I'm so sad. I am so so so sorry.

I just went through a loss and d&c last week (only a singleton, though), so pm me (or we can text if you want) if you need to cry with me.

God, this isn't right. None of this is right...
Mel - I'm right there with you when I seen you had your loss I cried and prayed so hard for you! You are right THIS ISN'T FAIR but we have each other( and all these great mamas) and will hopefully be in the next DDB together too!

Advertisement

Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:27 PM   #12
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy

Mel - I'm right there with you when I seen you had your loss I cried and prayed so hard for you! You are right THIS ISN'T FAIR but we have each other( and all these great mamas) and will hopefully be in the next DDB together too!
THAT would be amazing!
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:45 PM   #13
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Blessed with children, Struggling for more Week of October 22nd

carissa- again I am so very sorry. When they couldn't find our sweet Havens heart beat I just couldn't believe it would happen again... and after so much desire and longing and work!! It really is so painful and devastating. My prayers are with you and your family. Hugs momma. I wish words had more weight and could truly articulate how this breaks my heart for you guys.
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
lalakiwi7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:11 PM   #14
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Carissa- I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Tears are welling up in my eyes. You will be in my thoughts and prayers...
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:56 PM   #15
ingrid5699
Registered Users

Sarah-wow things are moving fast. Good luck with the IVF! If you have any questions about it just holler-I did more IVF cycles than I care to admit :P

Carissa-I'm soooo sorry for your loss :-( Loss after IF is just such a HUGE double blow. It stinks!!!!
ingrid5699 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 02:06 PM   #16
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hoooooofta... I always feel so optimistic this time of the month. It's the only time of the month I have any control over anything.... had my first follie scan since all our TTC efforts pre-lap last year this time.... two good follies on the left one 28mm and one 27mm... surprisingly nothing on the right. They triggered me today so BD the next two days away. My birthday is tomorrow and I just keep hoping that somehow that has to count for something right?? How wonderful to conceive on your birthday!!! I did last year but sadly we didn't make it very far. I totally hope this time it's it!!! The NP gave me the full 10,000 which is the first time they have ever done that. I kind of wish she would have just done the 5,000 since it's out of your system quicker but too late now.

So...... fxed for us ladies. I am so ready for some good news around these parts!!

Carissa- how you holding up???
Liesl-(like Sound of Music.) ER Nurse Practitioner part time. Full time wifey to my highschool sweetheart and mommy to DS-2006 (adopted) and DD-2009 (biobaby). We love Jesus! Until the day we meet again missing our three babies 7/2011;11/2011; DS-7/2012. THANKFUL to be After 3 years and 3 losses with our #2 biobaby RAINBOW IT"S A BOY!! Expected 8/2013
Old 10-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #17
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Carissa- I'm so sorry. If you need to chat PM me. I've been there, it sucks. Please remember to be kind to yourself. You are in my thoughts.

Liesl- I'm with you! I'm so ready for some good news. I'm ready for our graduates to stay gone! (no offense ladies but all of us boomeranging back every few months is really discouraging).

AFM, nothing new. Blood work was suppose to be back on Monday but still haven't heard. Going to have dh give them a call today.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:19 PM   #18
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

I'm holding... My DH has been my rock! So nervous for tomorrow and the next couple of days...
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #19
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy
I'm holding... My DH has been my rock! So nervous for tomorrow and the next couple of days...
You are in my thoughts tonight and tomorrow...
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:30 PM   #20
lalakiwi7
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

laurel- AMEN!! seriously and it's not because I don't adore you guys I just want us to get to be in the wooooo hooooo club instead of the boo hoo club.