Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-24-2012, 07:03 PM   #31
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 22-28

So sorry Carissa. Hugs.

Advertisement

Old 10-25-2012, 09:46 AM   #32
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi ladies, I'm here for a quick update~ Today is CD12 for me and my OPK last night was pretty darn dark, not positive, but very very close, so I expect to have a +OPK when I test later this morning(i've been testing twice a day).

I'm very excited about this cycle, I've been doing everything I'm supposed to do, DH and I have been DD every day, I've been tracking O with OPK's and Temping(but I've been really bad at temping, I've forgotten to do it some days and done it at a diferent times when I do do it), oh and we are using pre-seed this month, not that is necessary but I didn't think it would hurt anything to give DH's swimers some help getting to their destination

Sorry if some of this was TMI, I jsut wanted to share

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:43 AM   #33
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony
Hi ladies, I'm here for a quick update~ Today is CD12 for me and my OPK last night was pretty darn dark, not positive, but very very close, so I expect to have a +OPK when I test later this morning(i've been testing twice a day).

I'm very excited about this cycle, I've been doing everything I'm supposed to do, DH and I have been DD every day, I've been tracking O with OPK's and Temping(but I've been really bad at temping, I've forgotten to do it some days and done it at a diferent times when I do do it), oh and we are using pre-seed this month, not that is necessary but I didn't think it would hurt anything to give DH's swimers some help getting to their destination

FX for you mama!!!

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum
Old 10-26-2012, 07:53 AM   #34
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

It appears that this thread is still active! Deanna.....are you still updating the first page? If so, AF arrived so I am out for this month.

geetabean (Gina) 32
Waiting to O
Actively ttc

After a couple days of feeling sorry for myself I'm gonna get geared up for this next cycle!
Old 10-26-2012, 08:09 AM   #35
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyKariTony View Post

FX for you that this is your month!

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetabean View Post
It appears that this thread is still active! Deanna.....are you still updating the first page? If so, AF arrived so I am out for this month.

geetabean (Gina) 32
Waiting to O
Actively ttc

After a couple days of feeling sorry for myself I'm gonna get geared up for this next cycle!
Sorry
Old 10-26-2012, 08:22 AM   #36
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Well Surgery went as expected. Dr. said she couldn't tell if there was anything in the sac so was sending it to Pathology for evaluation. Opted to not scope for the possible ectopic on the right ovary since she would probably want to cut part of it out and I didn't want to lose any good eggs so we will continue the Methotrexate for that...
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:49 AM   #37
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Well Surgery went as expected. Dr. said she couldn't tell if there was anything in the sac so was sending it to Pathology for evaluation. Opted to not scope for the possible ectopic on the right ovary since she would probably want to cut part of it out and I didn't want to lose any good eggs so we will continue the Methotrexate for that...
for a quick recovery mama,

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:58 AM   #38
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Ladies,
Here is a update as I'm still feel really really sore. The RE told my DH the surgeries went great an showed him pictures of the endo of what DH said he did say how the endo did come back but DH can't remember if RE said how bad or not as my DH was just mostly thinking of me in recovery. I can't remember much so can't say what all was found as do not know right now. Our RE said he wants me to get healed then when it comes for the post-op day then he will show me an tell us how things really went so for right now he wants me to get healed up.

For the surgeries I was so drugged up that I didn't know anything. Can say the put my IV in my arm.. They gave me a lot of high powered meds for my surgeries. I can say after the surgeries was over an I got to see better I got very sick in my stomach so had to be given meds for that. My throat is still pretty sore from where they put a tube down an very horse on talking. For now I'm really sore in different places. My throat is very sore hard to eat things, My belly an all is very sore so it's been very hard for me to walk much so I've been sleeping a lot for now an taking meds for it. For now can't lift anything at all until a few more days.

Hope I made some sense as took my pain meds an making me very sleepy.

Try to post more when feel more up
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 09:01 PM   #39
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy
Ladies,
Here is a update as I'm still feel really really sore. The RE told my DH the surgeries went great an showed him pictures of the endo of what DH said he did say how the endo did come back but DH can't remember if RE said how bad or not as my DH was just mostly thinking of me in recovery. I can't remember much so can't say what all was found as do not know right now. Our RE said he wants me to get healed then when it comes for the post-op day then he will show me an tell us how things really went so for right now he wants me to get healed up.

For the surgeries I was so drugged up that I didn't know anything. Can say the put my IV in my arm.. They gave me a lot of high powered meds for my surgeries. I can say after the surgeries was over an I got to see better I got very sick in my stomach so had to be given meds for that. My throat is still pretty sore from where they put a tube down an very horse on talking. For now I'm really sore in different places. My throat is very sore hard to eat things, My belly an all is very sore so it's been very hard for me to walk much so I've been sleeping a lot for now an taking meds for it. For now can't lift anything at all until a few more days.

Hope I made some sense as took my pain meds an making me very sleepy.

Try to post more when feel more up
Hoping for a quick recovery. It's good to hear from you. Hopefully you don't have to wait too long before you find out more.
Old 10-27-2012, 08:09 PM   #40
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My baby turned 2 today. I can't believe it. I really wanted to be pregnant by now. Glad he is happy and healthy and if I am blessed with another I guess it will happen. If not, I guess I will have to work through that as well.