Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-27-2012, 09:06 PM   #41
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Post Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 22-28

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
My baby turned 2 today. I can't believe it. I really wanted to be pregnant by now. Glad he is happy and healthy and if I am blessed with another I guess it will happen. If not, I guess I will have to work through that as well.
Ahhhh How sweet.Happy Birthday too your LO that turned 2 today... Sorry your not pregnant yet hopefully very soon you'll be.

Here is a update on me an hope you all don't mind me posting a photo of my HUGE belly....I hope don't get no smart comments about this.

I'm feeling little more better today no more sore throat an can get away from my pain meds. I'm still pretty sore but trying to walk a lot more today, got take a nice warm shower last night an it made the soreness let up more. The skin glue they used on one my small incisions was making it hurt more when tried to walk but when took the shower the skin glue must had let up some so was in less pain when went walking again. When I got ready to take a shower my DH got our digital camera to take photos so I could see were all the small incisions was. I thought had only 2 but I found a 3rd so that explained WHY I hurt a lot more this time around. Did find out there was a 3rd small incision close to my RO. They told me I may bleed for about 3-5 days but I only bled for about hr after all my surgeries was done then only spotted 2 days now gone. Guess they thought since had a D&C I would bleed more or something but I sure didn't but did find out my iron is a little low but not much so going to take xtra iron for a while to help build it up more.

You will see at my belly button is where there is a small incision, then where the hair line is another small incision an then at my RO there is a small incision. I'll know more about how my surgeries went Nov 6 for my post-op checkup can't wait. Then will be told when can start TTC once again. Gosh I can't wait til that date but for now taking it easy an enjoy spending time with my family & looking at some snowflakes. Can't wait to see what all the results are from my HSG, an all other surgeries. Gosh wished my DH could had remembered what our RE said about things but DH did say again that our RE said everything went great. I'm not upset because my DH was very worried about me.

Here is a photo of how it looks. I'm not trying to be dirty just wanted to show everyone how small the incisions are for having Laparoscopic surgery done. My belly makes me look like I'm pregnant but I'm still pretty bloated from the CO2 they put in me.

Here is what a nurse said to us about how common endo is these day and more. The nurse said these days many ladies try to get pregnant for years an can't due to they've got endometriosis an they do not know it until finally break down to have a Lapascopic surgery done then find it.

Endometriosis can cause a woman from getting pregnant and girls have been known to have endometriosis at the ages of 15. So if you've been TTC for more than a year an not got pregnant then talk to your doctor about endometriosis.

One more thing... Me and DH had a long talk about things an we was thinking of after having a 3rd child we would wait 2 years an then do IVF but after been battling with endometriosis every so often it keep coming back I told DH if we're lucky to get our 3rd that it will be it on TTC anymore due to #1 my age. #2 health issues so need to be back on meds later #3 want to slow endometriois down so will not be coming back again so fast with more likely BC. We wanted to have a few more babies but now with my age, health issues an how long it's taken us. Three will be our complete family. I wished it wasn't but after it has taken us so long to get this far it will have to be unless it happens as a suprise later in life. Plus every baby I have got to have C-Sections.

Here is a little history on me.
First child it took us 6years 3 months to conceive this was without any help and surprise while healing from car accident.
Our second child took us 11 years 1 month to conceive. For our 2nd we had to get help. DH had low sperm count ,low testosterone an me I found out I had mild endometriosis so had surgery got it remove off my uterus an then got pregnant. Well now we've been TTC our 3rd child for a year an nothing so had more surgeries in hopes to get pregnant very soon.

Sorry this was so long... forgive me.

Advertisement

slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:36 AM   #42
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy

Ahhhh How sweet.Happy Birthday too your LO that turned 2 today... Sorry your not pregnant yet hopefully very soon you'll be.

Here is a update on me an hope you all don't mind me posting a photo of my HUGE belly....I hope don't get no smart comments about this.

I'm feeling little more better today no more sore throat an can get away from my pain meds. I'm still pretty sore but trying to walk a lot more today, got take a nice warm shower last night an it made the soreness let up more. The skin glue they used on one my small incisions was making it hurt more when tried to walk but when took the shower the skin glue must had let up some so was in less pain when went walking again. When I got ready to take a shower my DH got our digital camera to take photos so I could see were all the small incisions was. I thought had only 2 but I found a 3rd so that explained WHY I hurt a lot more this time around. Did find out there was a 3rd small incision close to my RO. They told me I may bleed for about 3-5 days but I only bled for about hr after all my surgeries was done then only spotted 2 days now gone. Guess they thought since had a D&C I would bleed more or something but I sure didn't but did find out my iron is a little low but not much so going to take xtra iron for a while to help build it up more.

You will see at my belly button is where there is a small incision, then where the hair line is another small incision an then at my RO there is a small incision. I'll know more about how my surgeries went Nov 6 for my post-op checkup can't wait. Then will be told when can start TTC once again. Gosh I can't wait til that date but for now taking it easy an enjoy spending time with my family & looking at some snowflakes. Can't wait to see what all the results are from my HSG, an all other surgeries. Gosh wished my DH could had remembered what our RE said about things but DH did say again that our RE said everything went great. I'm not upset because my DH was very worried about me.

Here is a photo of how it looks. I'm not trying to be dirty just wanted to show everyone how small the incisions are for having Laparoscopic surgery done. My belly makes me look like I'm pregnant but I'm still pretty bloated from the CO2 they put in me.

Here is what a nurse said to us about how common endo is these day and more. The nurse said these days many ladies try to get pregnant for years an can't due to they've got endometriosis an they do not know it until finally break down to have a Lapascopic surgery done then find it.

Endometriosis can cause a woman from getting pregnant and girls have been known to have endometriosis at the ages of 15. So if you've been TTC for more than a year an not got pregnant then talk to your doctor about endometriosis.

One more thing... Me and DH had a long talk about things an we was thinking of after having a 3rd child we would wait 2 years an then do IVF but after been battling with endometriosis every so often it keep coming back I told DH if we're lucky to get our 3rd that it will be it on TTC anymore due to #1 my age. #2 health issues so need to be back on meds later #3 want to slow endometriois down so will not be coming back again so fast with more likely BC. We wanted to have a few more babies but now with my age, health issues an how long it's taken us. Three will be our complete family. I wished it wasn't but after it has taken us so long to get this far it will have to be unless it happens as a suprise later in life. Plus every baby I have got to have C-Sections.

First child it took us 6years 3 months to conceive this was without any help and surprise while healing from car accident.
Our second child took us 11 years 1 month to conceive. For our 2nd we had to get help. DH had low sperm count ,low testosterone an me I found out I had mild endometriosis so had surgery got it remove off my uterus an then got pregnant. Well now we've been TTC our 3rd child for a year an nothing so had more surgeries in hopes to get pregnant very soon.

So glad you're healing well. Praying you will get your BFP soon now.

AFM: Today is a very difficult day...my dd. I am so to have reached this day with no baby & not pregnant again. And obviously no chance of it happening again either. I know God has a plan for me, but I am really struggling with it right now.
I really need someone to take over the thread. I love all of you so much & have loved sharing every second of this journey with you, but I know the only way I can start to heal is to step away.

leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:12 AM   #43
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom

AFM: Today is a very difficult day...my dd. I am so to have reached this day with no baby & not pregnant again. And obviously no chance of it happening again either. I know God has a plan for me, but I am really struggling with it right now.
I really need someone to take over the thread. I love all of you so much & have loved sharing every second of this journey with you, but I know the only way I can start to heal is to step away.
Deanna I will be thinking of you all day. Thank you for running this thread and sorry for everything you have been through this past year.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:59 AM   #44
Love4leon
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ Oct. 22-28

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy View Post

I am so happy that you are recovering well. Remember they say that you are most fertile after the surgery- so fingers are crossed for you! I also have mild endometriosis. That is so interesting that the nurse said they see it more- I wonder if it is due to diet?

Deanna- I hope today will bring you some peace. I am so sorry- I will really miss seeing you here, but I also understand. I am feeling like if this transfer doesn't work- I will be moving on also. It helps to get away to focus on other things. You are in my thoughts.
Love4leon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:09 PM   #45
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Sorry just now getting back online but we've been without power for a hr today an it was getting cold in the home front. We're suppose to get lots of bad weather from Hurricane Sandy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leviandgarettsmom View Post

I'm so sorry your having a very difficult day today. I'm sending you hugs an lots of support. Things will get a lot better for you hun. I believe it will with all my heart. Thanks for the sweet comment you said to me that was nice and I sure hope to get a BFP before my 41st birthday or for Christmas.

Can I ask you a question without making you mad at me?

Have you had a laparoscopic surgery? Sorry for asking I just don't know what all you've had done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love4leon View Post
I am so happy that you are recovering well. Remember they say that you are most fertile after the surgery- so fingers are crossed for you! I also have mild endometriosis. That is so interesting that the nurse said they see it more- I wonder if it is due to diet?

Deanna- I hope today will bring you some peace. I am so sorry- I will really miss seeing you here, but I also understand. I am feeling like if this transfer doesn't work- I will be moving on also. It helps to get away to focus on other things. You are in my thoughts.
Thanks for the nice comments also an I'm recovering pretty good so far but at times have cramping off an on but not bad. AF should be here on Halloween or maybe around Nov 5. On being most fertile they say your the most fertile for 6 months so I hope it can lead me in to getting a BFP for my 41st birthday or for Christmas.

Here is why I'm more sorer this go around. I signed a paper so they can get a small sample of the endometriosis an blood work to be sent in for research in hopes to find out WHY millions of women has this silent disease. It would be great that they could find a cure for this silent disease. I hate having endometriosis as it can be painful to have. They are trying too see if it genetic, our diet or maybe a certain medication we take. I pray they do find a cure for this silent disease one of these days so women don't have to be in so much pain.

I'll be praying for each an everyone of you ladies to get your BFP very soon. If you've not been checked for this silent disease please get checked as you may have it an not know it. Some women will have symptoms of it an others may not have any symptoms. That is why this is called a silent disease. First time I didn't know had it until couldn't get pregnant so finally had a lap done an found out I had very mild endo on my uterus an got it removed an got pregnant 2 months later then this time we ttc for a year an nothing so I followed my gut feeling that it had came back an told our RE wanted to be checked again due to the pain was having an he agree. So if you feel you may have it talk to your doctor about it.

Opps sorry long again.. Forgive me.

Gosh I'm bad for long post.. Sorry..
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:26 PM   #46
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Deanna Im thinking about you and praying for you mama...

Slyfox - So glad you are healing well and for a BFP soon for you!

AFM: Had my HGC redrawn today and down from 11,000 to 5,389... Will do another pill of Leucovorin tomorrow and then a redraw on Weds again an then schedule an US follow up to get the plan for my next BFP! I really hope it doesn't take 17 months like this last one did just to lose both....I am healing well physically hardly any pain and emotionally I think I am doing well...Just ready for the next step and get that BFP and little Bean in my arms! KWIM (as if you don't!)
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 01:38 PM   #47
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Deanna Im thinking about you and praying for you mama...

Slyfox - So glad you are healing well and for a BFP soon for you!

AFM: Had my HGC redrawn today and down from 11,000 to 5,389... Will do another pill of Leucovorin tomorrow and then a redraw on Weds again an then schedule an US follow up to get the plan for my next BFP! I really hope it doesn't take 17 months like this last one did just to lose both....I am healing well physically hardly any pain and emotionally I think I am doing well...Just ready for the next step and get that BFP and little Bean in my arms! KWIM (as if you don't!)
You sound good today! Hopefully you are being kind to yourself. I wish that there was a physical support system to go with the emotional support of these ttc forums. I'd bring you a casserole and a bottle of wine!
Old 10-29-2012, 06:34 PM   #48
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetabean

You sound good today! Hopefully you are being kind to yourself. I wish that there was a physical support system to go with the emotional support of these ttc forums. I'd bring you a casserole and a bottle of wine!
You are too kind mama! It would be great if we all lived closer to travel and meet one another!!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2

My Ovulation Chart
Old 10-29-2012, 06:36 PM   #49
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

DP
planning to and #2

My Ovulation Chart
Old 11-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #50
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

WHERE IS EVERYONE???????
planning to and #2

My Ovulation Chart