Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-24-2012, 08:24 AM   #21
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christylkeller
Julie, you are welcome to come over here if you find that you run out of things to scrub, clean and purge at your house! I WISH I had that sort of energy and drive! My home is need of all the above!!
Oh yeah, put me in line!! LOL

I have a seriously crazy week! I still have to make DD's costume. Yesterday I ran a bunch of big errands (including an oil change that took over an hour :/). I just frosted a cake for this weeks cake class and I have to make all my flowers before tomorrow! Tomorrow morning is my u/s with MFM to check my chica's heart and Friday I have my midwfie appt. Of course DD decided this was a good week to stop sleeping (naps and nights). I think shes working on more teeth. I'll be glad when this week is over.

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.

Advertisement

Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:03 AM   #22
love2row
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lil Shamrocks - Week of Oct 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushie tushie View Post
Of course DD decided this was a good week to stop sleeping (naps and nights). I think shes working on more teeth. I'll be glad when this week is over.
Glad to know I'm not the only one with a nonsleeping tot! I don't know what is up this week, but he's been up a night and waking REALLY early. Luckily he'll go back to sleep for a bit if I bring him in with us, but he's a kicker and I just never get good sleep with him there. So his early waking combined with my inability to sleep last night in general will make for an interesting day. I'm going to try to avoid the meganap today (limit to an hour or so) to see if it helps tonight.

The LO seems to be a lot more active at night already. Not enough to wake me or keep me up, but definitely noticeable as I try to go to sleep at night. It is comforting to feel her moving around.
Beth - blissfully married to Doug. DS - Liam & Welcoming #2 in March 2013 New SAHM & Labor Doula.

love2row is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 09:34 AM   #23
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by love2row

Glad to know I'm not the only one with a nonsleeping tot! I don't know what is up this week, but he's been up a night and waking REALLY early. Luckily he'll go back to sleep for a bit if I bring him in with us, but he's a kicker and I just never get good sleep with him there. So his early waking combined with my inability to sleep last night in general will make for an interesting day. I'm going to try to avoid the meganap today (limit to an hour or so) to see if it helps tonight.

The LO seems to be a lot more active at night already. Not enough to wake me or keep me up, but definitely noticeable as I try to go to sleep at night. It is comforting to feel her moving around.
Totally happening here too!
Hes fighting sleep, waking frequently, and waking super early (and NOT going back to sleep)!!
Need coffee!! LOL

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.
Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:02 AM   #24
roseyroberts
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Things have been totally crazy here! We are in process of finishing our lil house and getting moved. Must be out of this condo by dec 1st. Dh laid tile all weekend.. I painted all last week. I have a ton more to do. Now there is grouting that needs my attention too. I am so exhausted ..and fighting an upper respitory bug for 2 wks now....
got happy news today! Sono is set for friday nov 2 at 3:30! Only 9 more days!
Old 10-24-2012, 02:21 PM   #25
va703
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

QOTW: A whole day? I have no idea....but you'd better believe a nap would be included somehow.

Not much new on the baby front. My OB scheduled my ultrasound for 22 weeks (seriously!?!? Why not 20 wks like the rest of the known world, huh?) So that's not until the first week of Nov. Looking forward to it (obviously!) but more so that I can tell people what we're having. Because if one more persons asks, "don't you know yet?" I might kick them.

My in-laws are coming tomorrow, so I have a few things to finish before they get here. We're going to visit my BIL/SIL with them for a long weekend.....I work weekends so this will be my first weekend off since January. So excited to not be at work come Friday afternoon!

Halloween is ramping up around here. I still have costumes to finish and party details to finalize. We usually have 3 or 4 families over for dinner and trick or treating, which is fun, but with 25-30 people in the house, it gets crowded. I hope the weather is decent! (Last year we had snow!)

Happy mama to my 4 handsome boys
va703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:45 PM   #26
sterlids
Registered Users
seller

well i'm not having a no sleeping toddler issue i'm having a i'm not sleeping issue. idk what it is i'm just not sleep so great lately. my right kills me at night and i had to start using a pillow between my knees. i'm taking 2-3 hr cat naps at night and then tossing and turning for quite a while in between. i just want to sleep. still feeling aurelia every day! starting to feel her more at night but that isn't why i'm not sleeping. i seem to want to sleep on my back and i know i shouldn't be doing that. i may start taking a warm bath every night. i had to do that with my son because of the rls. that isn't so bad anymore just my right hip.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:14 PM   #27
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseyroberts View Post
Things have been totally crazy here! We are in process of finishing our lil house and getting moved. Must be out of this condo by dec 1st. Dh laid tile all weekend.. I painted all last week. I have a ton more to do. Now there is grouting that needs my attention too. I am so exhausted ..and fighting an upper respitory bug for 2 wks now....
got happy news today! Sono is set for friday nov 2 at 3:30! Only 9 more days!
i'm so jealous! Tile and paint! that is exiting and means you're getting close! Our house still doesn't have insulation, let alone walls or floors to finish! We're hoping to move in over Christmas break, but i'm not convinced....i need to start thinking of paint colors so when the time comes i'll be ready!

QOTW: i'd be on a beach, somewhere tropical (don't ask me how i got there) surfing, reading, laying in the sun, swimming in the ocean. mmmm....

Things are GREAT here. The news of a girl after three boys still hasn't quite settled in, my phone is ringing all the time and facebook is going crazy! It's kind of fun. Of course i'm mostly excited to have a healthy little baby, but, boy, is a healthy GIRL baby icing on the cake! She moves like CRAZY, i'm pretty sure i'm gonna get a foot through my cervix sometimes! But i love those little kicks, bumps and nudges....(still can't quite get used to saying, "her" i was soooooo prepared for another boy!)
Old 10-25-2012, 06:54 AM   #28
TS8213
Registered Users

My Mood:
Hello to 21 weeks! This little lady moves quite a bit in the early morning and at night as I'm trying to fall asleep. Not enough to keep me awake (thanks anterior placenta!) but enough to make me smile. I've got no trouble falling asleep or staying asleep. Sorry to you ladies who do!

QOTW: both kids are in school all day this year so I have 2-3 days/wk all to myself. No sleeping in since I can't even when I have the opportunity to. Typically I do laundry/clean or if I'm caught up on that I have breakfast or lunch with a girlfriend, read a book, catch up on the DVR or just watch crazy Lifetime movies.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum
TS8213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:18 AM   #29
mommajewels
Registered Users
seller
seller

LOL ladies! Maybe the next time I get the urge to "clean like a crazy lady" as my Dh said, I will hop on a plane and come visit, haha! It caught up to me last night, and I was a hurtin mess. I felt awful from the lack of sleep and my back & legs were SOO sore.. it felt like the growing pains we had when we were growing up. I soaked in a warm bath forever, took some tylenol PM, and forced myself to go to sleep. Now I'm just going to have to stay on top of the house, husband, and kids so I can make sure the cleanliness lasts for a while.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:48 PM   #30
Christylkeller
Registered Users

My Mood:

Julie, I am certainly glad that you were able to give your body some much needed rest! Sorry, that you were in pain!!

I feel so accomplished today! I made 4 qts and 3 half pints of tomato sauce, 4 pints of applesauce, 2 loads of laundry, cleaned and vacuumed DD's bedroom, cleaned living room (other than mopping) and stayed on top of my kitchen mess!! All because I have some friends coming over tomorrow for a play date! Still to do, finish cleaning dining room and clean bathroom...

Oh, and in the midst of this, I had an impromptu hair cutting session with DD since she decided to cut a HUGE chunk of hair herself. Sigh... her hair was about mid back length and now it is at the nape of her neck. She looks adorable and soooo grown. I miss her long hair!

Homeschooling mom to A- '01, M- '05, E- '08 and G born 3/5/13 VBA3C

Always missing my 17 weeker E 7/25/11
Christylkeller is offline   Reply With Quote