Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-25-2012, 08:00 AM   #1
american_mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Anyone tried Little Monsters diapers?

They look cute. Was just curious if they are worth it to try? They are on Zulily today( you can sign up here if you don't have an account there http://www.zulily.com/invite/tfeyen396 )
It says they retails for $30 a diaper. I wouldn't pay it retail but their price is like $13 or something(it shows up Canadian for me). They have cute embroidery on the backs but I don't know how well they really would work. Or if they compare to another diaper.
Any thoughts?

Advertisement

http://deals.mamapedia.com/?ref_id=3...ontent=hotmail
american_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:18 AM   #2
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone tried Little Monsters diapers?

Hmm... They are cute.
Old 10-25-2012, 08:33 AM   #3
sweetest
Registered Users
seller
seller

They look like Alva 4.0s from the front... If that what they are I would say the sale price isn't too bad. The 4.0s from alva are $7 each, really nice quality but not nearly that cute! The 4.0s didn't fit my slim guy well but if I liked the fit I would probably get a couple of them because they are adorable!
sweetest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:42 AM   #4
Liaklong
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I found a thread on BabyCenter where a momma said she thought they were Alvas too. I'm curious myself b/c they are cute but I can't find any reviews & on their website there is no detailed info about the design. Hmmm... Thanks for posting this thread. I'd really like to hear some feedback before I purchase any. Especially since Zulily is final sale & takes ages to get in the mail, I only buy through them if I know it's a great deal
Liaklong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:55 AM   #5
american_mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liaklong View Post
I found a thread on BabyCenter where a momma said she thought they were Alvas too. I'm curious myself b/c they are cute but I can't find any reviews & on their website there is no detailed info about the design. Hmmm... Thanks for posting this thread. I'd really like to hear some feedback before I purchase any. Especially since Zulily is final sale & takes ages to get in the mail, I only buy through them if I know it's a great deal
My worry is also the final sale! I am waiting on my Diaper safari diapers which I understand are also very similar to Alvas. The embroidery is what is tempting me!
Old 10-25-2012, 09:01 AM   #6
Ildera
Registered Users

I was JUST asking my local clothies experts about these! They told me the liner and insert are a wicking fabric that will have stink issues down the line unless they're regularly stripped.
Ildera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:08 AM   #7
american_mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ildera View Post
I was JUST asking my local clothies experts about these! They told me the liner and insert are a wicking fabric that will have stink issues down the line unless they're regularly stripped.
Aw that's disappointing! But thank you for letting us know
Old 10-25-2012, 09:24 AM   #8
sweetest
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by american_mommy

My worry is also the final sale! I am waiting on my Diaper safari diapers which I understand are also very similar to Alvas. The embroidery is what is tempting me!
I'm convinced the Diaper Safari pockets are custom alvas... But they are the 3.0 style (which i prefer) I also think the sale price on the ds pockets isn't bad just because the customization is worth extra $$... I wouldn't pay $14 for them though!

I ordered some ds pockets and returned them because the orange diaper was not orange! I would have kept them if they had been the right color...they were really nice!
sweetest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:26 AM   #9
Liaklong
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by american_mommy

I know!! The frog & the owl are soooooo cute . Glad to see the feedback though. Think I'll suppress my trigger finger & pass despite the cuteness factor
Liaklong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 08:40 PM   #10
poohkikins
Registered Users

My Mood:

I have a Little Monsters Diaper I purchased on Zulily when my lil one was 4 months old. We have had it now for 6 months and have never had smell issues, leaks or anything like that. I am looking for some more, we also you Bumgenius 3.0's and I love the Little Monsters diapers more because of their comfy feel.
poohkikins is offline   Reply With Quote