Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-17-2012, 07:52 AM   #1
gummybearmama
Banned for multiple accounts~This member is also Wasabimommi who left ds with unresolved transactions

My Mood:
Please Help! I need to find one of these...Do you have one?!

I am in DESPERATE need of one of these: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Child-of-Mine-by-Carter-s-Patchwork-Blankie-Green/10055997?adid=bzv_fb_revshr_001

This is what my DD uses as her security blanket and I need another one! Hers is shredding and I will sell my soul for a replacement! Our Walmarts do not sell them instore and they are not available online. Does anyone have one their LO is not using? I would take used, no problem! Please help if you can <3

Advertisement

gummybearmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:58 AM   #2
*Peanut*
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Please Help! I need to find one of these...Do you have one?!

I have other security blankets but not that one. Sorry.
Old 11-17-2012, 07:59 AM   #3
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh my word. GL mama! I hope you find one. Something like that happened to us with our oldest.

If you don't find any luck, I am sure a WAHM could get you something close. My daughter sews taggie blankets similar (she couldn't do that one so I am not trying to suggest her) so I am confident a more experienced sewer could whip you one of those up! It couldn't be exact, but it could prob come close.
lady longs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:59 AM   #4
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh my word. GL mama! I hope you find one. Something like that happened to us with our oldest.

If you don't find any luck, I am sure a WAHM could get you something close. My daughter sews taggie blankets similar (she couldn't do that one so I am not trying to suggest her) so I am confident a more experienced sewer could whip you one of those up! It couldn't be exact, but it could prob come close.
lady longs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:06 AM   #5
gummybearmama
Banned for multiple accounts~This member is also Wasabimommi who left ds with unresolved transactions

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady longs View Post

Ty mama, I have tried to make and have other wahms make a replacement but it does not cut it. Maybe if I could find the exact same satin tag fabric but I have never seen it. I am a sewer myself and have made many taggies for my babies but for some reason she is super attached to this one. :/ Go figure!
Old 11-17-2012, 08:07 AM   #6
craigwick
Registered Users
seller

Have you tried Ebay? DD2 has a blanky and the tag had worn off, so I couldn't remember the brand, but I kept searching and searching ebay and finally found one! I washed it a zillion times and even bleached it a little to make it look and feel like the original and to this day she still has no idea that I swap them out every few weeks.

oh, here, found it:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Carters-Child...item257767b9cf

Yikes, $50!, how much are they new?
Old 11-17-2012, 08:09 AM   #7
gummybearmama

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigwick View Post
Have you tried Ebay? DD2 has a blanky and the tag had worn off, so I couldn't remember the brand, but I kept searching and searching ebay and finally found one! I washed it a zillion times and even bleached it a little to make it look and feel like the original and to this day she still has no idea that I swap them out every few weeks.

oh, here, found it:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Carters-Child...item257767b9cf

Yikes, $50!, how much are they new?
About $12 when she was a baby. I remember thinking of buying a new one then and saying that was too expensive. I cannot afford $50 for a taggie LOL That is why I am hoping I can find a used one someone is not using on here. Would be a needle in a haystack but someone has got to have one, right?? Give me hope! Lol
Old 11-17-2012, 08:13 AM   #8
craigwick
Registered Users
seller

Ah, gotcha...some one must have one! (but, I did spend quite a bit on our blanky...I have no idea how much it cost new, but with shipping it was probably around $40-$50)
Old 11-17-2012, 09:37 AM   #9
LittleThingsMama638
Registered Users
seller

How old is your DD? Is it still in other stores, just not yours? Or is it one of those discontinued things walmart never takes off their website? If it's still in stores I can look in ours to see if any have it.. we have four around us.
LittleThingsMama638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:48 AM   #10
gummybearmama

My Mood:
My dd is three. I am not sure if it is all walmarts or just ours. If someone hAppens to be going to Walmart I would love if you could check! <3