Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-08-2012, 02:00 PM   #111
hopeangelmomof5
Registered Users
seller

Re: Black friday!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by formerlybailey View Post
I can't wait, I keep having to hold back on buying now but it's so hard! I am in the market for a larger one size pocket or aio or just even sized pocket or aio with Velcro. My husband is a stay at home dad and my daughter grew out of her Rarz and medium Nanas Bottoms. So 12 diapers got shelved. He is down to 12 BGs. Eeeks! I have Bge's that he uses but I want an excuse to buy more fluff!
If you really need some good pockets, Diaper Safari has their OS Pockets for B1G1 free right now. That makes them less than $7 each. I have a bunch and love them! Hope this helps.

Advertisement

hopeangelmomof5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:08 PM   #112
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I know I just scoured my house and posted a bunch of stuff for sale to build up my pp account. We have money budgeted for stuff for the new baby, but it really wasn't gonna be available until after the first of the year. So, I had to take matters into my own hands to make sure I didn't miss out on Black Friday shopping! I really still need a lot for the new squish and do NOT wanna miss out on these sales. Enough bits of information have trickled out that it lets me know it will be worth scouring up the funds for. I don't have a problem with over shopping, so it will really be just a huge savings plan for me.

I am having my baby shower this weekend (a cloth baby shower). Im not due till mid January, but I purposefully scheduled it before black friday so I could know what I would still need to get.

Paypal tree is growing as we speak....

Last edited by lady longs; 11-08-2012 at 02:12 PM.
lady longs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:38 PM   #113
m&m&m
Registered Users

My Mood:
FYI we (Green Diaper Demos) are doing our big pre bf sale right now. We are going to be gone to help my dad post surgery (prostate cancer ) during bf so I wanted to offer up some great deals now. We will be doing some stuff for bf (what manufacturers offer), but since we won't be here, those orders won't ship until we get back (beginning of December)
m&m&m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 12:31 AM   #114
tiffanyo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Just discovered this thread! Just want to thank y'all for some great insights! We have been busy planning for months now and we are really excited to be cooking up some great deals Muahaha!!!
Old 11-10-2012, 07:17 PM   #115
mamamarisa
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

GMd doesnt do bf sales? That is all im looking for atm, specifically wh and organic pfs lol, would consider trainers or nb dipes but would have to be a really good incentive if i dont need it. and for retailers bf sale suggestions: i dont mind paying full price if shipping is free. When i was building a stash when i was preg i only shopped from cottonbabies bc of free shipping lol, i know most places offer free shipping over a certain $ amount, but sometimes i want just something small and shipping is sometimes the same price as something i want like wetbags or snappis or something. Do physical retail cd stores usually do bf sales? Our cd store is 45 mins away, i dont care for their dipes but like their toys...and detergent lol..suppose i can call up and ask them
Old 11-11-2012, 07:16 AM   #116
mlhmrsdds
Registered
seller

My Mood:

The Green Baby Store is having a going out of business sale, starting now. But will have additional goodies on Black Friday.
Old 11-11-2012, 08:55 PM   #117
Ashleymarie89
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by formerlybailey
I can't wait, I keep having to hold back on buying now but it's so hard! I am in the market for a larger one size pocket or aio or just even sized pocket or aio with Velcro. My husband is a stay at home dad and my daughter grew out of her Rarz and medium Nanas Bottoms. So 12 diapers got shelved. He is down to 12 BGs. Eeeks! I have Bge's that he uses but I want an excuse to buy more fluff!
Have u tried size 2 thirsties duo pockets?? They are on pre black Friday sale at Greendiaperdemos.com
Ashleymarie89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:41 PM   #118
UmmAbduRahman
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuki24 View Post
I don't know what most people do. I think there is a way to make coupon codes active at a certain time...

Black friday is going to be fun!!!!
Just today I was googling to find a local cloth diaper store while I'm visiting my mom here in Minnesota (Golden Valley).

Glad to see there is such an awesome one here! Actually I was hoping to pick up a Flip trainer set ASAP locally but from your site it looks like you don't offer those.
UmmAbduRahman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:45 PM   #119
Saharan
Registered Users
seller
seller

So who is going to have sweet deals on os simplex with free/cheap shipping to Canada???
I just sold off a bunch of stuff to make pp for some Black Friday goodies
Old 11-11-2012, 10:50 PM   #120
m&m&m
Registered Users

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleymarie89

Have u tried size 2 thirsties duo pockets?? They are on pre black Friday sale at Greendiaperdemos.com
Yep, 15% plus quantity discounts
m&m&m is offline   Reply With Quote