Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-22-2012, 01:54 PM   #211
March
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by greencrunchymama
I am surprised Cotton Babies is not doing better deals... or maybe they are just waiting until the last minute to announce?

Of course, they did have everything on sale buy 5 get 1 free the past few months so I shouldn't be surprised. Just disappointed I didn't buy any! I'm looking for BG 4.0s now.
They may be doing their retailers a kindness and intentionally trying not to out-compete! It's hard to compete with the manufacturers when they offer prices that retailers aren't allowed to offer!

Advertisement

Last edited by March; 11-22-2012 at 01:55 PM.
March is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:18 PM   #212
littlewoob
Registered Users
seller

Is there a code for the my sweet pickle sale for the free AIO? Sorry, I can't scroll through the whole thread - sneaking diaper shopping plans at Thanksgiving dinner . Thanks!
littlewoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:25 PM   #213
lady longs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Black friday!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewoob View Post
Is there a code for the my sweet pickle sale for the free AIO? Sorry, I can't scroll through the whole thread - sneaking diaper shopping plans at Thanksgiving dinner . Thanks!
Im not affiliated with the company, but have been on their site a bunch and have been camping on this thread...

she has said that you don't need any codes. The discounts will automatically apply. But, if you have a preference for what you will get, indicate that in the notes and they will do their best to accomodate you
lady longs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 03:29 PM   #214
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlewoob View Post
The Free AIO is an early bird type special. At Checkout, you'll see two questions-- one for each of the freebie levels. Only one freebie per purchase.

For any of the other deals going on, no coupon code is needed, discounts are automatically calculated at checkout. It's just easier for the buyer this way.
Old 11-22-2012, 05:12 PM   #215
Mommy0912
Registered Users

Cotton babies has flips buy 1 get 1 free
Mommy0912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:13 PM   #216
jills_mama
Registered Users

We just released a sneak peak with our giveaways/gifts/prizes! It's big this year! Over $5,000 in giveaways plus our sales will be 10% - 50%. It's exciting! From our Jillian's Drawers newsletter:

All orders must be $25 or more to qualify for free gifts below:
First 12 orders after 12 AM ET receive a FREE bumGenius V4.0 One-Size Diaper ($17.95 value!)
First 5 orders after 12:30 AM ET receive a FREE OsoCozy Diaper Sprayer ($39.95 value!)
First 20 orders after 1 AM ET receive a FREE StarBunz Diaper ($29.95 value!)
First 10 orders after 1:30 AM ET receive a FREE bumGenius One-Size Freetime Diaper ($19.95 value!)
First 20 orders after 8am ET receive a FREE Bumkins AIO Diaper ($16.95 value!)
First 40 orders after 9am ET receive a FREE 12-pack of OsoCozy wipes ($9.95 value!)
First 20 orders after 10am ET receive a FREE BerryPlush AIO Diaper ($29.95 value!)
First 15 orders after 11am ET receive a FREE Bumkins One-Size Cover ($9.95 value!)
First 10 orders after 12 am ET receive a FREE Begin Again Rubber Ball ($14.95 value!)

And guaranteed gifts:
All orders $75 - $250 receive a FREE HABA toy.
(Please list first choice: Fried Egg, Click Clack, Mushroom Ball, or Pure Nature Bob.)
All orders $250 - $449 receive a FREE Beco Mini Doll Carrier.
(Makes a great holiday gift! Please list first choice: Tyler, Natalie, or Paige print.)
All orders $450 - $549 receive a FREE Skuut Balance Bike!
(Great gift for under the tree. Balance bikes are great for 18 months - 4 years.)
All orders over $550 receive a FREE Beco, Onya, or ERGO Baby Carrier!
(Please list which carrier and color you'd like!)

Plus three grand prizes for the day. A $300 Thirsties package, a Beco Butterfly II, and a $100 OsoCozy package with their new diaper sprayer and stay-dry prefolds.
jills_mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:13 PM   #217
pottermomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Why isn't b1g1 working on CB???? I want them!!! lol the link just takes me to a blank page.
pottermomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:40 PM   #218
twood80
Registered Users
seller
seller

Is anyone with sales carrying AppleCheeks Swim Diapers, size 2?

I was checking out the FuzziBunz (size large) sale at Kissed by the Moon, but she's out of swim diapers (I'm assuming it's a time of year issue, but swim lessons here happen year round and we're going to outgrow LO's swim diaper before it's "season" again).
twood80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 05:55 PM   #219
ajbailey89
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottermomma View Post
Why isn't b1g1 working on CB???? I want them!!! lol the link just takes me to a blank page.
It worked for me. When I added it to my cart, my total came up as $13.95 for both covers.
Old 11-22-2012, 07:15 PM   #220
m&m&m
Registered Users

My Mood:

Green Diaper Demos:

Hi all, I hope you are enjoying time with family. As many of you know, we are caring for a relative during this time, so any orders we receive will be shipping out upon our return on December 3rd. I hope that won't deter you from shopping with us though Orders from Black Friday - Cyber Monday can be combined to save on shipping as well. here are our specials:

Door Busters Deals
From 12:01AM-1:00AM Eastern Time Friday Morning (Black Friday), from 12:00PM-1:00PM Eastern Time Friday Afternoon, and any remaining will go up 12:01AM-8:00AM Eastern Time on Monday (Cyber Monday) I can't release what they will be yet but they will be on our homepage available once the time hits! They will mainly be deals from Thirsties and SoftBums with a couple other brands mixed in. There will be limited quantities to allow more people an opportunity for savings and they will be DEEP discounts (like most OVER 20% which you know in the cloth diapering world is huge!)

When Door Buster Deals are NOT in effect, the following freebies are offered:
Black Friday: Spend $75 and get a free AIO, Pocket, or Fitted diaper (enter gender and size in the ordering comments). Orders under $75 will get a free sample product.
Small Business Saturday: Spend $50 and get a free accessory (enter preference of wipes, CJ's BUTTer (full-size), Rockin' Green Pail Freshener, or wetbag in the ordering comments). Orders under $50 will get a free sample product.
Cyber Monday:
Spend $50 and get a free diaper cover (enter preference of gender and size in the ordering comments). Orders under $50 will get a free sample product.

Coupon codes available:
Use code SHIP40 for free shipping over $40 in the US, or SHIP40CA for $5 shipping over $40 in Canada (cannot ship cottonbabies or CJ's BUTTer to Canada per retailer agreement)

Save additional 10% off clearanced and used items with "CLEAROUT" (My cart only allows one code so this cannot be used with the free ship code)

More Deals!
Every order entered into a drawing for awesome prizes:
Prize 1: SoftBums Starter Kit
Prize 2: Two Thirsties Fab Fitted Diapers and a Thirsties Duo Wrap
Prize 3: An Aquaus Diaper Sprayer

SoftBums: BabyCenter Starter Kit on sale $99.95 through December 15th.

Rockin' Green: Mystery Seasonal Scent on sale

itti bitti: Save 20% on all products Black Friday - Cyber Monday

Thank you all for being my customers. You are all the reason I am here!!

NOTE: if you need to return an order, you must also return the freebie, otherwise the retail value of the freebie will be deducted from the refund total.
m&m&m is offline   Reply With Quote