Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-02-2012, 10:32 AM   #61
Squig'sMumMum
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Black friday!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lecialefty View Post
I would love a sale on sized swaddlebees simplex <3
Ditto. Though they are on sale right now for 10% off... But as I said, 20% is my number, so I haven't committed yet and likely won't

Advertisement

If there are any typos or grammatical errors I was probably NAK, apologies in advance!
Squig'sMumMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:44 AM   #62
dannic
Registered Users

Where do you eve nsee 20% off these days? I haven't seen a deal like that on anything other than clearanced stock...seems the best I see is ten percent...
Old 11-02-2012, 10:48 AM   #63
Squig'sMumMum
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannic View Post
Where do you eve nsee 20% off these days? I haven't seen a deal like that on anything other than clearanced stock...seems the best I see is ten percent...
It's rare, but keeping that as my number prevents me from buying things I shouldn't and saves me money on things I need when it does come along. Not that I don't buy things for full price or with lesser coupons when I need something NOW, but impulse buys and buying something I do not really need don't usually happen for less than 20%.

If there are any typos or grammatical errors I was probably NAK, apologies in advance!
Squig'sMumMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:53 PM   #64
SweetMamaKaty
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuki24 View Post
I was starting to think there wasn't much Softbums love on here.. guess I was wrong. I am sort of obsessed with Softbums too!!!!
Definitely my fave! I'm in the process of converting my whole stash, other than my Thirsties Duo Pockets (that I layer a SB pod on) for overnight!
My work in progress BLOG
SweetMamaKaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #65
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetMamaKaty

Definitely my fave! I'm in the process of converting my whole stash, other than my Thirsties Duo Pockets (that I layer a SB pod on) for overnight!
I love my SoftBums too! I use Softbums, Sbish & prefolds under wool exclusively.

Jodie ~ wife & mama
P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:27 PM   #66
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amberu View Post
I can say during Sweet Pickles grand opening sale for my freebies I got a OS Simplex and the next order I got a BG Freetime..can I say she has the best freebies EVER!! And I got a 20.00 gift certificate per order..so I have 40.00 to blow there now...I love Sweet Pickles!!! I do wish she carried more fitteds though
How sweet.. thank you

I hear ya on the fitteds! We do have the Grovia's Kiwi Pie fitteds coming. Looking to add one more fitted too. Decisions decisions....

Last edited by Kabuki24; 11-02-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Kabuki24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:43 PM   #67
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Peanut* View Post
Yes! Yes! I wonder if some stores carry kawaii just so they can use them as cheap freebies!
This is my last post in this thread and them I'm staying out (I don't want to seem annoying to anyone...lol). But, thanks everyone for your ideas!!

As far as Kawaii goes... I think yes, some stores may carry them because they can use them as freebies, but not necessarily, I really am not sure. We carry them because we wanted one inexpensive and effective diaper and we weren't going the Alva or re-label Alva route. Our answer was Kawaii. They actually have sold for us really well. They aren't even our the list of giveaway diapers because because I would think customers would be disappointed, and that's just no fun.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:07 PM   #68
MrsFelton2009
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuki24

This is my last post in this thread and them I'm staying out (I don't want to seem annoying to anyone...lol). But, thanks everyone for your ideas!!

As far as Kawaii goes... I think yes, some stores may carry them because they can use them as freebies, but not necessarily, I really am not sure. We carry them because we wanted one inexpensive and effective diaper and we weren't going the Alva or re-label Alva route. Our answer was Kawaii. They actually have sold for us really well. They aren't even our the list of giveaway diapers because because I would think customers would be disappointed, and that's just no fun.
Ive been reading this thread and I will be visiting your store black Friday for sure. Im excited to see what you do. Btw um not looking fir kawaii though
MrsFelton2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:37 PM   #69
Steph Ed
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Awww man! It's on! I haven't bought anything supplies for my baby due in February. Surely if I buy from a couple of different places I will get some by the time she is born. I knew I was holding back for something!
Steph Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:05 PM   #70
ebandive
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I got a great deal on elementals last year from weedle weedle - it was a percent off that increased with how many you bought plus had free shipping. I think I got 3 for $17-$18 each.

Come SWAG with me! I'm earning $25 a month in amazon gift cards by searching and taking surveys!
ebandive is offline   Reply With Quote