Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 10-26-2012, 11:55 AM   #1
Registered Users
First appointment!

We finally got back from our 8 months abroad, and after a couple of days we headed over to see the midwife. She was there for both DD and DS's births so we had a good time visiting, chatting about our trip and talking about the kids.

I normally only have her use the fetoscope to check the heartbeat but since it was still a little early to hear it that way, we decided to go ahead and use the doppler, just for this first time. It took her a while to find it, and I was starting to get just a little nervous...but then there it was and DD got to hear it.

So everything looks good so far, and we decided to push my due date a little (I have a tendency to go quite late) was around May 6th/7th but we pushed it back to the 12th.

Lisa -mother to ER (07/07), ET (10/09), EM (05/13) & wife to Carter
nalazimbala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 08:50 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
That sounds like a great appointment. It must be great to have such a great relationship with your midwife. My appointment isn't until the 7th, I can't wait to hear that heartbeat.
Jenna - wife to Harrison since 2007, and proud mama to miss Matilda Quinn(Sept-06-11) and mr Felix Byron (May-25-13)
jennayoung99 is offline   Reply With Quote