Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-27-2012, 08:21 PM   #1
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: In a turn of the century farmhouse with my 2 favorite people!
Prices REDUCED! Boden jackets and Hunter Wellies

Reasonable offers considered so feel free to mmao!

( NO LONGER AVAILABLE - decided to give to my SIL) Hunter "Huntress" Wellies women's size 8 from Zappos and only worn about 5-6 times. They will be shipped in the original box as well. Color: navy blue. Please note, these are not the high gloss wellies that Hunter also sells...this is more of a matte navy blue. Made of vulcanized rubber. $90ppd $75ppd$64ppd - willing to accept 2 payments and will ship when they're paid for.

Boden trench coat - UK size 20, which is the equivalent of a US size 18. With that said, this is roomy and is generously sized for a US 18 IMO. It's made of cotton canvas and is quite thick...a good fall/spring coat and could be used in the winter in milder climates (not in the northern most snowy/cold locations like I live in...lol!) The outside is orange, the inside is light purple (cotton lining) and it has funky, mismatched buttons and a colorful belt. I only wore it about a dozen times because, well, I found I don't look that good in a double breasted trench. There's a small spot on the lining near the collar that you cannot see when worn. $40ppd $30 $25ppd

Boden Everyday Mac - UK size 20, which is the equivalent of a US size 18, but like the jacket above, this is roomy and is generously sized for a US 18 IMO. This is a lightweight jacket for spring or early fall. The outer is cotton with a poly lining. This gets a ton of compliments every time I wear it. There is some discoloration around the inside of the collar, which you cannot see when worn but is otherwise in GUC. $30ppd $20 $18ppd

Boden Brand New, Never Worn lightweight jacket size 20, which is the equivalent of a US size 18. Outer is silk/linen and the lining is acetate. The jacket is beautifully made but it runs small and it never fit me quite right. I think this would fit someone size 16 rather than someone size 18. $40ppd $30 $25ppd

Advertisement

Last edited by divabeadz; 12-23-2012 at 07:25 PM.
divabeadz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:20 PM   #2
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Hunter Wellies and Boden jackets

bump
Old 11-03-2012, 07:25 PM   #3
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Hunter Wellies and Boden jackets

bump
Old 11-06-2012, 06:26 AM   #4
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Prices REDUCED! Hunter Wellies and Boden jackets

bump
Old 11-08-2012, 04:30 PM   #5
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

bump
Old 11-12-2012, 01:19 PM   #6
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

bump
Old 11-23-2012, 09:38 AM   #7
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Prices REDUCED! Boden jackets and Hunter Wellies

bump
Old 12-23-2012, 07:25 PM   #8
divabeadz
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Prices REDUCED! Boden jackets and Hunter Wellies

bump