Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-30-2012, 09:14 PM   #21
Rdesonia
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: NTNP October 28th - November 3rd

We will be dressing up and trick or treating. If the weather is bad (Oregon...not sandy related), we will go to the high school where they are having a community party.

(DS is Luigi, DH is Mario, DD is Princess Peach and I will be Daisy. We like to do "group themes".)

Still no AF.... Our plan was to start TTC officially in October and start charting. Of course we can't chart till I have a return of AF. I'm still BFing so I just keep trying to wean DD. At this rate... she'll be weaned by high school.

Advertisement

My Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/rdesonia
Rdesonia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:04 AM   #22
ashliemh
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdesonia View Post
We will be dressing up and trick or treating. If the weather is bad (Oregon...not sandy related), we will go to the high school where they are having a community party.

(DS is Luigi, DH is Mario, DD is Princess Peach and I will be Daisy. We like to do "group themes".)

Still no AF.... Our plan was to start TTC officially in October and start charting. Of course we can't chart till I have a return of AF. I'm still BFing so I just keep trying to wean DD. At this rate... she'll be weaned by high school.
I love the family theme! Sounds super cute!

Happy Halloween everyone!

Hope we all have a great day!
Old 10-31-2012, 07:50 AM   #23
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm thinking I'll get to hang around another month with you mamas. BFN on FRER this AM. AF isn't due util the 7th, but I think I'd be seeing something by now. If should get pregnant next month baby would be due around my Dad and MIL's birthdays.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:09 PM   #24
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi!!
It stinks that you will have to stick around another month or so. There's still a chance. There's a whole week left.

Today the weather is super crappy. Rainy and cold. We're skipping the trick or treating tonight. I took DD to my dad's this morning all dressed up so he could see her but other than that we're not going anywhere. She's pretty young still anyway.

AFM- I think I o'd today but not sure. Can you ovulate on the same side two months in a row? Last month I had this awful pain for an hour or two and this morning I felt a twinge for a short period of time on the same side as last month.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:17 PM   #25
waterisntsomething
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Took a test this morning...BFN. Not that surprised there. I am just wondering whats up with my body. I've been nauseous,dizzy, tired every day for like 10 days. In the past whenever I've convinced myself I was pregnant the symptoms would go away after the BFN but here I am...nauseous as ever. I have had a lot of stress in my life but I'm not one to react to stress this way. Well either way I'm going back on the pill for a couple months, hopefully I'll be back in February. I'll stop in to look for BFPs though!
And my vintage shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/usedbutnotabused
waterisntsomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:31 PM   #26
pine_apple_goat
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething
Took a test this morning...BFN. Not that surprised there. I am just wondering whats up with my body. I've been nauseous,dizzy, tired every day for like 10 days. In the past whenever I've convinced myself I was pregnant the symptoms would go away after the BFN but here I am...nauseous as ever. I have had a lot of stress in my life but I'm not one to react to stress this way. Well either way I'm going back on the pill for a couple months, hopefully I'll be back in February. I'll stop in to look for BFPs though!
I'll miss you! Don't go too far.
pine_apple_goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:32 PM   #27
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterisntsomething
I hope you feel better soon!!
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 10:07 PM   #28
EmmaGM
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hi ladies, is it okay if I join you? I'm never sure which groups are for TTC#1 or not and I hate offending people.

I have my first ppaf, so I guess I'll go ahead and start obsessively peeing on sticks and charting again.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:31 PM   #29
MrsAsh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaGM View Post
Hi ladies, is it okay if I join you? I'm never sure which groups are for TTC#1 or not and I hate offending people.

I have my first ppaf, so I guess I'll go ahead and start obsessively peeing on sticks and charting again.
You were in my DDC and you are just getting AF?....no fair!!!!! I've had 5 AFs since my lil' June bug. Even while EBFing mine come back at 6 weeks PP. Welcome here!
Old 10-31-2012, 10:42 PM   #30
EmmaGM
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsAsh View Post
You were in my DDC and you are just getting AF?....no fair!!!!! I've had 5 AFs since my lil' June bug. Even while EBFing mine come back at 6 weeks PP. Welcome here!
Thank you I imagine my uterus was scared after the birth we had, haha. Faolan started sttn at 6 weeks but yeah. 5 though?! That's like no break at all!