Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-04-2012, 03:04 AM   #41
slyeates
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Eh. Massive headache. Pretty sure it is caffiene withdrawls. i wrote down everything i ate. Ill post it in the am

I got called into work yesterday and now my dd has a fever and threw up all over our bed and my dh. Bad night. The headache is not helping things.

Advertisement

Old 11-04-2012, 08:18 AM   #42
Zookeeper
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyeates
Eh. Massive headache. Pretty sure it is caffiene withdrawls. i wrote down everything i ate. Ill post it in the am

I got called into work yesterday and now my dd has a fever and threw up all over our bed and my dh. Bad night. The headache is not helping things.
Oh no! I'm so sorry your dd is sick!!!! I'm sure I will have caffeine withdrawals too. Hoping stuff gets better today <3
Old 11-05-2012, 11:15 AM   #43
slyeates
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zookeeper

Oh no! I'm so sorry your dd is sick!!!! I'm sure I will have caffeine withdrawals too. Hoping stuff gets better today <3
Thanks, she is doing better today.

How was your first day yesterday? I hope it was better than mine!

I totally cheated yesterday...
I'm a barbecue chicken for dinner and I ate some! Like 3 bites of a breast. I can't tell you how much better I felt after I ate it. I'm not sure if its psychological or if my body was really craving more protein.

I'm making a vegetable stew for dinner tonight but I did put carrots and corn in it so, I guess I'll be cheating a tiny bit tonight too... it looks so good though and smells so good. I'm hoping itll last me for couple lunches also.

I guess the very least I'm doing better on not eating out and not eating processed foods.

ForumRunner_20121105_121513.jpg

Sorry about the crappy pic.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:45 PM   #44
Zookeeper
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyeates

Thanks, she is doing better today.

How was your first day yesterday? I hope it was better than mine!

I totally cheated yesterday...
I'm a barbecue chicken for dinner and I ate some! Like 3 bites of a breast. I can't tell you how much better I felt after I ate it. I'm not sure if its psychological or if my body was really craving more protein.

I'm making a vegetable stew for dinner tonight but I did put carrots and corn in it so, I guess I'll be cheating a tiny bit tonight too... it looks so good though and smells so good. I'm hoping itll last me for couple lunches also.

I guess the very least I'm doing better on not eating out and not eating processed foods.

Sorry about the crappy pic.
Well, I definitely had a caffeine headache but I made it through day 1. Day 2 has been better, less headachey, but it is still hanging out in the back of my head a bit! I am roasting an acorn squash for my dinner tonight and going to also eat a salad. I think having eggs for lunch was a big help for me today.

I'm a little worried about tomorrow, because I have to work, but I have my day planned and snacks ready, so hopefully it will go easily! Your stew looks yummy, how did it turn out???
Old 11-06-2012, 07:39 AM   #45
Zookeeper
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
What are you eating for breakfast Sarah? I need some easy ideas
Old 11-06-2012, 08:04 AM   #46
slyeates
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: PCOS Cysters Weekly Chat 10/28 - 11/3

I had an egg (scrambled) and a half a grapefruit today. Yesterday I had some blackberries and sliced almonds.

My stew turned out great! even the kids liked it!

I never bought the book, are there any fruits or veggies I need to be avoiding?

I hope your day goes well at work! I usually find being at work is easier because all I have is what I brought, I can't go to the pantry any time of day.

My headache is easing up... but by late afternoon yesterday I was back. Hopefully it doesnt take too much longer to kick it.

I have not been hungry at all. I have been eating 1/4 c of almonds for snacks between meals, so I think that is helping.

How about you?
Old 11-06-2012, 08:04 AM   #47
slyeates
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had an egg (scrambled) and a half a grapefruit today. Yesterday I had some blackberries and sliced almonds.

My stew turned out great! even the kids liked it!

I never bought the book, are there any fruits or veggies I need to be avoiding?

I hope your day goes well at work! I usually find being at work is easier because all I have is what I brought, I can't go to the pantry any time of day.

My headache is easing up... but by late afternoon yesterday I was back. Hopefully it doesnt take too much longer to kick it.

I have not been hungry at all. I have been eating 1/4 c of almonds for snacks between meals, so I think that is helping.

How about you?
Old 11-06-2012, 08:22 AM   #48
Zookeeper
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
No starchy veggies (potatoes, corn) and no banana, mango or pineapple (too much sugar). I have been having a cup of plain nonfat yogurt with berries for breakfast (one serving of plain organic yogurt is ok). It was ok the first couple days, but I really had to force myself to eat it today.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:33 AM   #49
slyeates
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
That's me also I guess I'm just so tired of the veggies and fruit and nut but it's just almost makes me nauseous to think about eating anymore. Lol.
Old 11-30-2012, 12:57 PM   #50
HillbillyMama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Can I join?????

DS username:HillbillyMama
Age when diagnosed:early 20's
Family: DH, m/c 1997, DS 6/2009; DS 05/11; TTA
Treatments:nothing *yet* in the process of testing

I am actually going today to have blood drawn to check for Lupus and possibly other hormonal problems My hormones have been INSANE since having my DS last year- hair loss is dramatic, immune system is off, I now have eczema that has moved from one finger to both hands nearly to my wrists, blah blah blah.... I am a hot mess I have had PCOS for years, but as I get older (and have had two high risk pregnancies) I think my body has turned against me!

Join me at Viewpoint, to make $$$ taking simple surveys!!!
HillbillyMama is offline   Reply With Quote