Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-28-2012, 11:28 AM   #1
MommyMarshall
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
*Reduced Again- Nov 8th* AIOs, Fitteds, Covers, & wool - mostly girly

REDUCED!! TAKE A LOOK :good vibes: I just bought some new diapers and I NEED to refill by PayPal before DH freaks

Just trying to clear out what we aren't using so I can fund what we are using.

I'm open to offers, but shipping is pricey and all prices are postage paid.

Please PM me or reply to thread with any questions or interest.

Fitteds:

1 flower Piddle Poddle in FUC. The outside is dingy and the inside has stains, but the structure of the diaper is still sturdy and it functions well. Asking $8ppd $7ppd

2 XS Sandies. Pink and Natural VGUC except natural has some EBF stains, but that should sun out easily. $8ppd each or $15ppd for bothSOLD

**sorry they are upside down, I can't seem to find where photo bucket moved rotate photos to**

All in Ones (& Twos):

Third Row: 3 nb/small Silly Willy Manilly Diapers (these are the diapers that I make - I am a WAHM on here and have a shop at hyena cart)
Lavendar, Pink, and butter yellow, these are in VGUC, we mainly only used them at nighttime.
They don't come with the inserts I normally would make for them, I am including a lighter newborn absorbency insert. All inserts are made of bamboo fabrics, two are long and just fold in half and lay in the diaper, the other one is more pre fold style and you fold and lay in. If you'd like to add the inserts that normally come with the diapers I'm happy to make you them but I
will ask for $5 extra per insert, plus allow me a couple days to get them sewn up.
For the diapers with the "other" inserts I'm asking $13ppd $10ppd each or $35ppd $29ppd for all 3

Very Bottom: 1 newborn Piddle Poddle tester diaper. VGUC with one small EBF stain on the insert. This one looks pretty much the same as it did the day I got it from Piddle Poddles.
Asking $6ppd $5ppd

Silly Willy Manilly & PidPod insides:

COVERS:

1 Small Bummis SuperBrite cover in Pink Circles - FUC asking $6ppd (The aplix is curling and not sticking great.
1 Size 1 WeeHuggers in Pink - VGUC asking $9ppd

1 small Imse Vimse organic cotton velour stripes cover in VGUC - asking $10ppd
1 premie Green Earth cover, white, FUC - It is pilly and has EBF staining on the inside - asking $6ppd
1 XS Bumpkins vented diaper cover - GUC its in great shape but there is some very faint EBF staining at the legs inside and it is missing one laundry tab. - Asking $7ppd
1 NB Bummis Super Whisper Wrap in White - EUC asking $10ppd

2 Medium Swaddlebees ABC wrap - EUC (one has a small dirt mark on the outside that I'd imagine would come out in the wash) - Asking $10ppd $9ppd each or $17ppd for both
2 Medium Bummis Super Whisper Wrap -
Celery Dots is in VGUC-GUC - everything is great except for EBF stains inside (I haven't had time to sun) - Asking $9ppd
Flower - FUC-GUC - Tabs are pilly and the edges are pilly, but the cover is in pretty decent shape, lots of life left. - Asking $7ppd $6ppd

WOOL:

I'll describe as best as I can, but I'm not a wool expert by any means so please forgive me if i miss something. I knit some of this myself and some I bought off fsot. Everything has been freshly washed and lanolized in CJ's Love Spell. Please PM or reply with any questions or interest.

**Measurements are approximate. I can't find my tape measure so I'm using a ruler and its harder to get the rise with that.**

Purple longies with polka dot shirt. Oh so cute! I loved this set and it is a true newborn size. It fit my 8lb girl right from the first day. The pants are felted, not super tight, but its definitely not a loose knit anymore. I loved them b/c they were bulletproof.
Shirt is a nb Carters. Pants: Length 10 in., Inseam 5 in, Rise 11 in, Waist 6 in.

Asking $35ppd $29ppd $25ppd

Pink, Brown, Cream, and Orange longies. These were so cute! I knit these and we only wore them a handful of times. They are in EUC. I never made a drawstring for them, but if you'd like one I would make a crochet chain drawstring quickly before I ship out if you'd like. There's no eyelet holes for a drawstring so it doesn't look like anything is missing if you want to use them without one like we did.
The matching hat fit her perfectly from day one.
I bought the yarn on FSOT, it was a second from a hyena cart seller. Very pretty and soft.

Length: 12 in, Inseam 5 1/2 in, Waist 6 1/2 in, Rise 12 1/2 in.

Asking $35ppd $29ppd $23ppd

Pink and Cream sleep sack. Yarn was custom dyed by Kaysie at Wacky Alpacky. I think it was cestari
Nice sack for the first few weeks. DD pretty much lived in this her first 2 weeks. Still in EUC
Length 14 in, Width (at top) 8 1/4 in

Asking $27ppd
$22ppd
$20ppd

Front

Back

Candyland Ooga (?) colorway. I got this yarn on FSOT and I think I'm remembering it was supposed to match the candy land ooga. I did mess up the ribbing at the top a bit, but I don't think it looks bad, just not what it was supposed to look like. Bell ruffle at the bottom. EUC, no felting. These we also didn't wear very much.
Length 14 in, Inseam 6 1/2 in, Rise 13 3/4 in, Waist 6 1/4 in.

Asking $30ppd $25ppd $22ppd

Super thick purple soaker. This seems more like a nb/small to me. She didn't fit in it right away but wore it from 1 month - 3 months-ish.
VGUC - the crotch seems BARELY felted, just kind of getting fuzzy down there.
Rise 15 in, Waist 6 1/2in
Asking $20ppd $16ppd $13ppd

Cute as a Button Set.
I bought this on FSOT 2 babies ago. AA shirt size 3-6m, fits like a nb/0-3m though. Shirt is in EUC.
Longies are fuzzy and starting to felt. It is thick and tight but there is still good stretch to them. I'd say the pants are GUC.
Length 11 1/2 in, Waist 6 1/2 in, Inseam 5 in, Rise 12 in

Asking $35ppd $30ppd $24ppd

I'm a Sweetie Pie Set
Shirt is a Gerber 3-6 mon, but again fits like a nb. EUC, no stains. It used to be a onsie but I serged the bottom so we could wear it with wool. Capris are crocheted on Patrons (rose color way? I can't remember what its called now)
GUC.
Length 8 3/4 in, Waist 7 in, Inseam 3 in, Rise 12 1/2 in.

Asking $20ppd $17ppd $15ppd

I also have 2 more nb Just One Year shirts that I serged the bottoms off of and they match most of the longies with purples in them. And again photo bucket won't let me copy the image. I'll add them to a purchase for $5 for both.

So I think that is everything. LMK if you have questions. I'm happy to take offers but lately I've been loosing a lot of money in shipping so I don't want to drop too much. Thanks for looking!

**We are a smoke free & pet free home**

Advertisement

Last edited by MommyMarshall; 11-08-2012 at 07:31 PM.
MommyMarshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
Kmayuk
Registered Users
seller

Re: AIOs, Fitteds, Covers, Pocket, & wool - mostly girly

Pm sent.
Kmayuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 08:46 AM   #3
MommyMarshall
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: AIOs, Fitteds, Covers, Pocket, & wool - mostly girly

I am ISO:

(All Girly or GN please)
Thirsties Duo Size 2 Covers
Thirsites pockets
BG 3.0 or 4.0 pockets (snaps)
Size 2 WeeHuggers
Swaddlebees Simplex V2 in Medium
Also, I don't need any wool but I might go for it (My girl is 6 months and small - average for her age)
I may trade for a disana soaker
You can try me on other Medium or OS pockets
Old 10-29-2012, 07:36 PM   #4
MommyMarshall
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Bump
Old 10-30-2012, 04:08 PM   #5
MommyMarshall