Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-10-2012, 07:56 AM   #101
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Waiting to O

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlycurry View Post
Hey Misty... just being a chart stalker... I think it appears you ovulated on CD12... you'll see in a day or two if FF gives you those crosshairs... but that's what it looks like to me... FX for you!

How are you feeling Carly? Had a u/s or anything? I'm still so pumped for you.

Advertisement

Old 11-10-2012, 09:36 AM   #102
c&w's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp529 View Post
Yeah, I'm not seeing your temp shift yet.

So my crosshairs came in today. My temps pre O were weird and higher than normal, but I had a cold. I think I might have had a bit of a fever. My Lp is normally 13 days, just like Carly or C&W said. Even though I am getting "old" my body still seems to act right, for now. So we dtd a few day, and 2 days before O and then the day of O. So swimmers had a 2 day break. I think my chances are pretty good.

Perfect explanation for high temps! old- lol- that's how I feel. you did much better than I did this month.

and I'm Lisa
c&w's mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 10:30 AM   #103
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by c&w's mama

Perfect explanation for high temps! old- lol- that's how I feel. you did much better than I did this month.

and I'm Lisa
Hi Lisa! We really enjoyed each other this month so I hope it really paid off. Lol
Old 11-10-2012, 03:25 PM   #104
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not seeing your temp shift yet.

So my crosshairs came in today. My temps pre O were weird and higher than normal, but I had a cold. I think I might have had a bit of a fever. My Lp is normally 13 days, just like Carly or C&W said. Even though I am getting "old" my body still seems to act right, for now. So we dtd a few day, and 2 days before O and then the day of O. So swimmers had a 2 day break. I think my chances are pretty good.
My temps have been weird too, and higher than they were last month and my DH mentioned that the time change may have something to do with it. We're now temping an hour later than we used to, so that may be why the temps are higher! I thought it made a lot of sense!
Old 11-10-2012, 03:28 PM   #105
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by geetabean

My temps have been weird too, and higher than they were last month and my DH mentioned that the time change may have something to do with it. We're now temping an hour later than we used to, so that may be why the temps are higher! I thought it made a lot of sense!
Smart! Sure could be!
Old 11-10-2012, 03:35 PM   #106
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm joining you! CD1 for me.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 04:08 PM   #107
Beaners_Mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I'm CD 10. According to FF I O on CD 13. Generally I feel the cramping pain (left side only) right on the day FF tells me I'm ovulating. Only 1 time did I feel it a day after it said I should. We've been NTNP...this is our 5th cycle of trying. Y S.O. asked me to get some O strips to see if I'm ovulating (I swore up & down I was...lol) so maybe our timing has been off all along? Is it possible to O this early in my cycle? It's the first time I've ever used O strips. My DD is 4 1/2 & it took my ex and I around 6 months to conceive her.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1710849791.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	124330

If this isn't positive, then it's pretty close right?
Old 11-10-2012, 06:36 PM   #108
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaners_Mom View Post
I'm CD 10. According to FF I O on CD 13. Generally I feel the cramping pain (left side only) right on the day FF tells me I'm ovulating. Only 1 time did I feel it a day after it said I should. We've been NTNP...this is our 5th cycle of trying. Y S.O. asked me to get some O strips to see if I'm ovulating (I swore up & down I was...lol) so maybe our timing has been off all along? Is it possible to O this early in my cycle? It's the first time I've ever used O strips. My DD is 4 1/2 & it took my ex and I around 6 months to conceive her.

Attachment 124330

If this isn't positive, then it's pretty close right?
That looks pretty positive to me! The thing with OPKs is that its just telling you that you are gearing up to O based on your LH levels. It could still take you 12-36 hours to actually O which would put you at around CD12 which is right around where you think you O. And maybe the pain you feel is post O cramping and not actually the O itself. Plus, your body can O on different days each month! Last cycle you could have been at CD13 and this month you could be at CD15 or CD11. I would keep testing with the OPKs for a day or two more until they go back to being stark white, just to make sure! Are you temping and charting?
Old 11-10-2012, 06:39 PM   #109
TonyKariTony
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
OPK looks pretty positive to me!!!

TonyKariTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:59 PM   #110
carlycurry
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
How are you feeling Carly? Had a u/s or anything? I'm still so pumped for you.
Hey, Misty! Thanks for asking... I'm doing good, just have some nausea and dizziness, so super tired, my boobs are seriously killing me... all good signs... I went for my first appointment this past week. I had all my blood drawn and everything looked great. I expressed my anxiety and fear to my doctor, and she got me right in the next day for an early ultrasound...

Bean was measuring 6w3d with a strong heartbeat already of 108 bpm -- I was so shocked to see a heartbeat so soon, but feel SO relieved!!!! Even though I know I ovulated about a week late, the baby measured only 2 days off from my LMP so they are keeping my due date in line with my LMP so they have me due June 28th.

Here's my ultrasound pic:
Baby #3 coming July 2015
carlycurry is online now   Reply With Quote