Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-12-2012, 05:46 AM   #121
geetabean
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Waiting to O

Quote:
Originally Posted by c&w's mama View Post
even worry can make that first part of your cycle longer... and you can give it more time and get used to charting OR if you think its too stressful, you can give it up! really- you're in control, not it at least that's what I try to tell myself...

seriously, I had an acupuncturist tell me (gently) that he didn't think I should chart anymore Lets just say I took him a fist full of charts.
I keep telling myself that I would be better off not using OPKs and obsessively hpt testing in the 2ww, but I just end up doing it anyway. The hpts keep calling to me!

I had a temp rise this morning.....it wasn't huge because of the big dip I had yesterday, but it looks like it may be O. Hopefully it will go even higher tomorrow! Luckily we were able to BD last night! Keeping my fingers crossed!

Advertisement

Old 11-12-2012, 07:28 AM   #122
KCmomma
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by c&w's mama View Post
seriously, I had an acupuncturist tell me (gently) that he didn't think I should chart anymore Lets just say I took him a fist full of charts.
LOL I take it the acupuncturist has never had to TTC.

Start clomid again today. I had the most vivid dream last night where I had multiples and on every single scan there was one baby boy that would smile the whole time every time and when he was born he was smiling.
KCmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:42 AM   #123
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmomma View Post
LOL I take it the acupuncturist has never had to TTC.

Start clomid again today. I had the most vivid dream last night where I had multiples and on every single scan there was one baby boy that would smile the whole time every time and when he was born he was smiling.
Dreams are so weird sometimes. When I was preggo with my rainbow baby, I was SOoo nervous for my first u/s that I had a dream that the u/s showed a pregnancy that was in the right spot, but I was pregnant with a sea horse!

Still in a holding pattern. I keep having fertile symptoms go on and off. OPK's are dark, but not +. Oh well. Just trying to live life. A friend that my family sorta "adopted" called me and said she was pregnant! she seemed soooo dissapointed! She's been wanting a baby, but her boyfriend is a looser and now that she's pregnant with him, I think she feels stuck! I tried to be happy for her, but I just know it's gonna be a bumpy road for her!!!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:14 AM   #124
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Question Re: Waiting to O

Still waiting to ovulate. Not a peak or a high on my CBFM but my sticks seem to be getting darker. I called RE office an they said I'll be coming in Friday to see if ready for IUI an also was told if got a peak tomorrow still be Friday.

Can you lovely ladies look at these an tell me do they look darker to you?
I need some help as I'm getting worried now. I usually have a peak on day 13 an a high on day 12 but nope just a low on CBFM.

What you all think??

Thanks.
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:39 AM   #125
NOTWMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyfoxy
Still waiting to ovulate. Not a peak or a high on my CBFM but my sticks seem to be getting darker. I called RE office an they said I'll be coming in Friday to see if ready for IUI an also was told if got a peak tomorrow still be Friday.

Can you lovely ladies look at these an tell me do they look darker to you?
I need some help as I'm getting worried now. I usually have a peak on day 13 an a high on day 12 but nope just a low on CBFM.

What you all think??

Thanks.
I don't have much advice regarding the CBFM but the OPKs appear to be getting darker. I would bet on a positive by weeks end. However, I know you just had surgery and perhaps that may be enough to delay your ovulation.

AFM cd 9. Should probably start OPKs tomorrow. I am really thankful for the holiday coming up, taking up some of my "free" time and getting my mind off TTC. I have decided to add preeseed and instead cups to the mix this month. :goodbibes:
"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD" Joshua 24:15
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ec49c
NOTWMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:45 AM   #126
slyfoxy
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTWMommy View Post
I don't have much advice regarding the CBFM but the OPKs appear to be getting darker. I would bet on a positive by weeks end. However, I know you just had surgery and perhaps that may be enough to delay your ovulation.

AFM cd 9. Should probably start OPKs tomorrow. I am really thankful for the holiday coming up, taking up some of my "free" time and getting my mind off TTC. I have decided to add preeseed and instead cups to the mix this month. :goodbibes:
Thank you for your help. I shouldn't be worried or anything but was afraid my body isn't going to work right. The nurse did tell me to relax as if my sticks are starting to change then things will be ok. I guess I'm just nuts now.

I wish you lots of luck on opk testing tomorrow. I hope you have a wonderful holiday coming up. Plus enjoy BD'ng.
slyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:08 PM   #127
NOTWMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Who is still waiting with me?!! It's looking like I might O on turkey day. I can't decide if that's a good thing or not, lol. Sooo ready for this to be our month!
"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD" Joshua 24:15
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ec49c
NOTWMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:37 PM   #128
KCmomma
Registered Users

My Mood:

I'm still waiting CD11, but I can tell I am gearing up to O. It's amazing how much hotter DH is the closer to O!
KCmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:18 PM   #129
Tina5834
Registered Users
Formerly T***e
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOTWMommy
Who is still waiting with me?!! It's looking like I might O on turkey day. I can't decide if that's a good thing or not, lol. Sooo ready for this to be our month!
I'm waiting! My O day is suppose to be turkey day as well.
Tina5834 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:40 AM   #130
trying4more
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCmomma View Post
I'm still waiting CD11, but I can tell I am gearing up to O. It's amazing how much hotter DH is the closer to O!
That's the mammal in us!
trying4more is offline   Reply With Quote