Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-08-2012, 12:05 PM   #61
kushie tushie
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeve Baby

The sad this is I have help like 10 children potty learn through out my life-I was a nanny for 10 years so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing. I'm just pregnant and tired and DS is relentless right now with being difficult and it feels like just one more thing I have to be on him for. Plus...I know excuses not needed but I have 4 children under the age of 4-two are 18 month olds, DS is 2 years old and DD is 3 year old all needing me. I know this won't change any thing so like I said I will just have to buck up and go for it but I feel like I have a HUGE mountain to climb infront of me if that makes sense.
I get it but that's why I said I'd rather do it now then with a newbie in the house.

Amanda . Blaming my phone for typos and crap.

Advertisement

Amanda- wife to DH. Mama to W (2010), L (2011), H (2013) & expecting #4 Jan 2016
kushie tushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:02 PM   #62
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I definitely believe in doing PTing early rather than later--not too early where the child just isn't ready, but you have to try not to delay the inevitable much. Most kids are ready around 2, it seems. This time works well because kids at this age want to cooperate a bit more...but get more stubborn as they get older! With that being said, PTing during pregnancy is tough. I had to put it on hold when I was really sick (DD2 had started just before I POAS). Of course, now I'm hormonal and tired...so I have to try to stay calm when it's all driving me nuts. This is still better than PTing with a newbie (which is when I PTed DD1...ugh!)

DD2 had a much better day today. She wore pants for most of the day and we had no accidents. Of course, as I type right now she refuses to put on her pants, but at least we had a few hours of normalcy!
Sunshine915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 08:43 PM   #63
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Waaah... Can morning sickness come back out of the blue in the middle of the second tri? I've been constantly nauseous for the last day and a half and it suuuuucks. I don't think it's anything I ate because it's been going on for awhile. I have an OB appointment Monday, but I thought I'd ask if anyone's had a similar experience here.
Old 11-10-2012, 10:13 AM   #64
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Lil Shamrocks - Oct 29 to Nov 11

Oh that stinks! I have heard of that happening around week 20. Sorry mama!
Old 11-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #65
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

I'm hoping C will be ready to PT in the next few months. We were really gentle with J, and suddenly at 2.5 he was just ready. C turned 2 in August. He is seeming more ready lately. At least, he wants to wear underwear like bubba. Hoping after we move he will be ready.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:52 PM   #66
Christylkeller
Registered Users

My Mood:

Morning sickness can come back. I started the morning ritual of puking right around 20 weeks. And it doesn't matter if I eat something or not, nor does taking the unisom/b6 combo matter. But, once I get it out of the way, I am good for the rest of the day. It is weird... I'm not even nauseous in the morning, just very gaggy.

Homeschooling mom to A- '01, M- '05, E- '08 and G born 3/5/13 VBA3C

Always missing my 17 weeker E 7/25/11
Christylkeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:29 PM   #67
Sunshine915
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christylkeller
Morning sickness can come back. I started the morning ritual of puking right around 20 weeks. And it doesn't matter if I eat something or not, nor does taking the unisom/b6 combo matter. But, once I get it out of the way, I am good for the rest of the day. It is weird... I'm not even nauseous in the morning, just very gaggy.
Thanks! It's "good" to hear that I'm not crazy. I've been super nauseous, especially in the evening and before bed, for a few days now. This hasn't happened with my previous pregnancies, but we all know how pregnancies can be so different. I'm going to try Unisom/B6 anyway, just in case...ugh, having a kicking baby wailing on my grumpy tummy brings a whole new level to the nausea! I hope your puking ends soon!
Old 11-10-2012, 07:39 PM   #68
happymama1
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I haven't had nausea come back...but this whole pregnancy i've had major food aversions. Its driving me crazy because I have to force myslf to eat...which is very out of character for me! I'm not having cravings at all....
happymama1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 09:34 AM   #69
twinpossible
Registered Users

My Mood:

We are doing our one time OB consult today to make sure we are cleared for home birth, everyone cross your fingers that it goes well!
Old 11-12-2012, 11:38 AM   #70
joeslittlewoman
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinpossible
We are doing our one time OB consult today to make sure we are cleared for home birth, everyone cross your fingers that it goes well!
Good luck!