Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 10-31-2012, 12:24 PM   #21
pioneergirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What does it mean when a pink 2nd line goes away??? (UPDATED ON 2ND PAGE!)

the lines do evaporate over time sometimes.

Advertisement

pioneergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:26 PM   #22
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well, I was rather disappointed this morning when I tested. Something isn't right because I feel really bad! I got myself a FRER, but won't be using that until tomorrow. I'm having some really painful pains in my pelvic area (not normal for me to have them like this), and I've been very nausiated for a few days now.

Here are todays tests one hpt, and one opk....the one is an OPK to show you it's getting dark.

And here's the $tree from this morning:

I don't like the looks of them But, something isn't right. I'm only 8-9dpo I think today, so I know there's still time, but it's the pain that worries me.
Old 10-31-2012, 10:05 PM   #23
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

youre pregnant. your OPK should not be that dark right now. there should barely be a 2nd line. the pains mean your uterus is growing fast and the egg is implanting more... test again
Old 11-01-2012, 05:22 AM   #24
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm gonna test with an frer this morning. I have my urine saved from fmu, but waiting til everyone leaves for school/work LOL! Plus I need a bit of daylight, as it's all stupid yellowing lights it seems in this house, and I can't see a dang thing. My uterus is in more pain this morning than ever. As soon as I got up. I have school as well this morning, and 2 of my kids are not feeling well. 1 will stay home for sure (my 13 year old) and my 7 year old I think is just off to a slow start, so she missed the bus, and now i have to run my 2 year old to the sitter, and my 7 year old to school, and make sure I make it to school as well on time. LOL! There are 6 of us, and 4 of us go to 3 different schools right now. AHHHHH!!!
Old 11-01-2012, 05:23 AM   #25
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
youre pregnant. your OPK should not be that dark right now. there should barely be a 2nd line. the pains mean your uterus is growing fast and the egg is implanting more... test again
You're right about my opk's....they are usually non existant of a second line during this time for me.
Old 11-01-2012, 07:57 AM   #26
katiecornflakes
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchymamaNY View Post
I'm gonna test with an frer this morning. I have my urine saved from fmu, but waiting til everyone leaves for school/work LOL!
If you haven't already, put that FMU in the fridge! HCG will degrade over a couple of hours. GL, mama!
& Baby girl C (11/13)
katiecornflakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 08:35 AM   #27
american_mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think you are still pretty early!
With this baby I tested in the evening at 9 dpo I tested and had the same yellowy light problem and I was the only one home. I thought it looked positive but didn't trust it. So I waited till I was 12 dpo and I got a better positive, 2 days later even better.
I did also take a OPK just for the heck of it because I heard they would do that and sure enough it was dark.
I hope you get a nice dark BFP, but remember you are still early
http://deals.mamapedia.com/?ref_id=3...ontent=hotmail
american_mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:21 AM   #28
chandni3
Registered Users
seller

It's still really really early. I had a negative up to the morning of 12dpo and a positive in the afternoon of 12dpo. I'll bet your tests get darker over the next couple days.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PumpkinsandMe
Montessori and Waldorf Inspired Toys
chandni3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:01 PM   #29
crunchymamaNY
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks mamas! Ok, heres the scoop....my frer looks negative, but does have a line to it....but I'm not seeing much for color. My $tree test I took after because I wasn't sure what to think when I saw the other line on the frer, so I took the $tree test, and took a pic of it within 5 min of testing. I couldn't wait longer and had to rush off for school. When I came home, I totally saw a second line, but it looks to be a nasty evap? Stupid evaps. Yes, I'm still early. I'll test tomorrow, but then I prob won't test again til monday, when af is due....but then again, I'm a poasa, and will prob test daily anyway, but just with IC's cuz it's too expensive otherwise, and I have a ton of ICs from a while back.

Oh and on my $tree test, I do see a second line there even within the time frame, but not sure about accuracy on the line~

Here is my frer within the time frame

here it is when I pulled it out. My lighting is crappy, so I just made this a black and white shot.

Here is my $tree test around 5 min mark:

Here is that same $tree test when I checked back after class:
Old 11-01-2012, 12:10 PM   #30
lynn97
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchymamaNY
Thanks mamas! Ok, heres the scoop....my frer looks negative, but does have a line to it....but I'm not seeing much for color. My $tree test I took after because I wasn't sure what to think when I saw the other line on the frer, so I took the $tree test, and took a pic of it within 5 min of testing. I couldn't wait longer and had to rush off for school. When I came home, I totally saw a second line, but it looks to be a nasty evap? Stupid evaps. Yes, I'm still early. I'll test tomorrow, but then I prob won't test again til monday, when af is due....but then again, I'm a poasa, and will prob test daily anyway, but just with IC's cuz it's too expensive otherwise, and I have a ton of ICs from a while back.

Oh and on my $tree test, I do see a second line there even within the time frame, but not sure about accuracy on the line~

Here is my frer within the time frame

here it is when I pulled it out. My lighting is crappy, so I just made this a black and white shot.

Here is my $tree test around 5 min mark:

Here is that same $tree test when I checked back after class:
Sorry, I don't see any lines. (My test from this am looks similarly stark :-( ). Never pull them back out after time...any extra line doesn't mean anything.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
lynn97 is offline   Reply With Quote