Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-19-2013, 01:07 PM   #1
huntmommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
A few cheap fitteds

I have seven fitteds up for grabs.....I think my prices are fair but feel free to PM and MMARO. Pic link at bottom of thread.

1 and 2 are bumboo size 2 dipes. They are perfectly functional but not soft and squishy anymore. I used them for overnights so they received plenty of use. They are pretty heavy duty with a doubler each so not cheap to ship. Will offer at $15 ppd each.

Diapers 3 and 4 are cute girly fitted from Pipers Closet. I do not think she is in business anymore but would buy her dipes again for my son if she was. These are very well used. The petal snap in liners are in good shape with soeme stains. Snaps are great on both and they are fold down rise. Do not say size but I would say size 2 especially with relaxed elastic. There are some holes on the cloth covering the elastic on the hearts and one starting on the ooga and one open as well. Great for someone who can fix elastic so will offer at $6ppd each.

Diapers 5 and 6 are old OS mutts in girly prints. Exterior of paisly swirl and snaps in good shape with small starnge brown speckles that my older diapers seem to get. Elastic is good. Wash and wear fade. Snap in trifold liner is about done so you are really getting a shell of sorts. Some stains in inner. Ladybugs in good shape on exterior, snaps and elastic too. Wash and wear fade and stain on trifold liner. This liner is in better shape but hole is starting at one snap. Offerring at $8ppd and $12ppd (ladybugs).

Diaper 7 is a little boppers medium with vehicles and blue inner. Is VGUC with minimal wash and wear fading. Will set in sun to get out a couple of EBF stains. Offerring at $16ppd.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1098881...KArJz5suvi0QE#

Advertisement